Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Snooo actually got his question answered.
    Truly a God amongst men.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Oh I hope this means the X-Office remembers when X-books were only loosely connected and just all had their own cast, own premise, own plots... just did their own thing, even with the occasional crossover. Please let Hickman's HoX/PoX X-Story-that-Affects-All-Stories be the X-Story to End All X-Stories-that-Affects-All-Stories.
    Hickman said there won't be so well defined teams...

Why do New X-Men fans still ask about “age”? You know he’s just gonna keep saying the same thing.
    Last edited by Tycon; 06-17-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Damn, Magneto Monday is incoming, but I gotta hold back. I cannot ABUSE my awesome power. For Snoop could become a god, but it is more important that I live... as a gamer...

Thank you, Emperor White! Much appreciation.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Time to nuke White with Bunn questions.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Why do New X-Men fans still ask about “age”? You know he’s just gonna keep saying the same thing.
    I never really thought age was that important when it came to the X-Men. But yeah I agree with ya he'll just keep saying the same thing over and over and over. I don't think we'll get any different answer from him.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I never really thought age was that important when it came to the X-Men. But yeah I agree with ya he'll just keep saying the same thing over and over and over. I don't think we'll get any different answer from him.
    Yeah, age really doesn’t have anything to do with whether or not someone should be on an X-Team (eg Honey Badger, Gentle, Armor, Pixie, X-23), but it always gets used to explain why the New X-Men shouldn’t be X-Men. But we already know from Hickman that ‘flagship teams’ and ‘students’ aren’t concepts that the X-Men are gonna hold too tightly to in the new era. So as long as they get used, I’m sure they’ll get the regular X-Men treatment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    This. Personal taste will determine how often they release what you consider a treat.

One of my questions got answered, but didn't get anything. I didn't expect much, and really only asked in hopes of getting a HOX exclusive for said character. But foiled again. Lol
    What sort of answer would have been something?

Not the smartest fans as far as i can tell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Not a real fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Damn, Magneto Monday is incoming, but I gotta hold back. I cannot ABUSE my awesome power. For Snoop could become a god, but it is more important that I live... as a gamer...

Thank you, Emperor White! Much appreciation.
    Your sacrifice to stay in this earthly realm and not transcend is more merciful than any of us could ever ask.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Not the smartest fans as far as i can tell.
    Crusade against kids still going strong.

BANNED

Crusade against kids still going strong.
    Loved New Mutants and Gen X. Most classes after have just stunk because they went to the 8 million students garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Loved New Mutants and Gen X. Most classes after have just stunk because they went to the 8 million students garbage.
    You didn’t like it when it got trimmed down to like 17 kids?

Mighty Member

Did he say Boom Boom didn’t have any dramatic character moments?! Uh.. didn’t she have a breakdown after sabretooth fooled her into thinking he was docile and then he sliced up Betsy because Boom Boom let him loose. She literally had a breakdown and became Meltdown as a result

Im with PetPigeon. Marvel introduced way too many classes of children over the past 20 years and failed to develop them before moving onto the next. They didnt get the breathing room that Gen X and New Mutants did before them to make me care. I like some individual characters within this generation but not they as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Did he say Boom Boom didn’t have any dramatic character moments?! Uh.. didn’t she have a breakdown after sabretooth fooled her into thinking he was docile and then he sliced up Betsy because Boom Boom let him loose. She literally had a breakdown and became Meltdown as a result
    thats not what was said.