BANNED

Default Cure Black and Cure White vs Kamen Rider Black RX and Shadow Moon

Since I did a Cure Black vs Kamen Rider Black, I thought this battle might be appropriate. Since now Black and White vs Black and White

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Roborider is gonna be pretty damn hard to hurt, at least, being a major durability upgrade on a guy who already survived falling from orbit.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Roborider is gonna be pretty damn hard to hurt, at least, being a major durability upgrade on a guy who already survived falling from orbit.
    I think this attack could get the job dones against Roborider (providing they get the chance to fire it).

Biorider would be a much bigger problem for the Cures in my opinion.

Looking at the size of that crater, the Riders are probably going to lose here, and I doubt Biorider is going to escape a blast like that (then again, he had some nebulous chemical synthesis powers, so maybe he can fill up the arena with mustard gas?). Roborider has a proper gun though, one that was hurting a guy he couldn't hurt previously and seems to have a high rate of fire. They don't seem to be bullet time, so he might have a shot at keeping them from doing anything big while Shadowmoon does his Sith lord impression.

Of course things change if feats from later media are included, especially for Shadow Moon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Looking at the size of that crater, the Riders are probably going to lose here, and I doubt Biorider is going to escape a blast like that (then again, he had some nebulous chemical synthesis powers, so maybe he can fill up the arena with mustard gas?). Roborider has a proper gun though, one that was hurting a guy he couldn't hurt previously and seems to have a high rate of fire. They don't seem to be bullet time, so he might have a shot at keeping them from doing anything big while Shadowmoon does his Sith lord impression.

Of course things change if feats from later media are included, especially for Shadow Moon
    I would say even when taking later stuff into acount the Cures have better stats. I think the Rider's best bet is to keep them seperated (since all the Black and White can only use most their powers in conjunction with eachother) and try and overcome the stat advantage with their other abilities.

Eeeh, later media has things like Shadowmoon completely overwhelming Decade and Kuuga, and not dying until absolutely every main series Rider at that point had hit him with their finisher (and it still took him a few seconds at that point). That last kick-barrage took out an absolutely enormous stone temple, so I'd expect nothing less than the final attack they pulled off in the linked video to have a chance at finishing him, and they can't really get that off when he's otherwise chucking high powered lightning bolts everywhere and generally being unstoppable.

Basically I still agree that the finisher is probably enough power to win (though I think Roborider might SURVIVE it, given that Kotaro hit the atmosphere hard enough to be on fire and make a crater when he hit the ground while being two significant durability power ups below Roborider), but I think their chances of getting it off plummet if you include later feats for RX and Shadow Moon. Notably though, while RX has always been Kotaro, Shadow Moon has been a different guy in at least one of those appearances, so I'm certainly not saying they SHOULD get those feats included.

BANNED

I not so sure about that, I know Riders have beaten giant enemies in the past, I can't recall any of them over powering and ragdolling them the way Precures do.

And Black and White between them have been protrayed as stronger than entire teams of other Precures (the one in the clip included). I don't think the Riders would present no threat to them in physical combat, but I would still give the Cures the edge in that department, with the possible aception of durability.
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 06-19-2019 at 11:46 AM.