Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I can't believe that there's the real threat of Kawhi joining the Lakers. After years of GS dominance, now once again the strong possibility that LeBron gets his bullshit superteam again, and it has to be in LA of all places. The season won't even be worth watching if this happens.
    This is why I haven’t taken the NBA seriously all decade.

The Eastern Conference will be a whole more competitive AFTER next season: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and DeAndre Jordan are all going to the Brooklyn Nets.

Imagine (and savor) the pain of overconfident Knicks fans right now!

Horford reportedly won't be returning to the Celtics

Genuinely feel bad for Knick fans. And its not easy to feel bad for fans of large market teams as they're usually reaping the rewards.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Genuinely feel bad for Knick fans. And its not easy to feel bad for fans of large market teams as they're usually reaping the rewards.
    Not necessarily. Chicago is considered a large market and the Bulls haven’t been relevant since the days of Noah, Rose and Coach Thibideau. The Lakers have been getting by on being in L.A. alone while Philly spent nearly decade in the wilderness.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Durant's officially confirmed he's going to Brooklyn

So long as Kawhi doesn't go to the Lakers I'm really looking forward to next season, it could be really wide open depending how free agency sorts itself out.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

JJ Redick goes from the Sixers to the Pelicans for a 2-year deal.

Hot take: Zion Williamson is walking into as good a situation in NOLA as any alpha rookie could hope for. Barring injury, and a couple lucky breaks, the Pelicans will make the playoffs next year and win at least one home playoff game (no sweeps).

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    So long as Kawhi doesn't go to the Lakers I'm really looking forward to next season, it could be really wide open depending how free agency sorts itself out.
    It all hinges on him. Could be one of the most competitive, interesting seasons in a long time if Kawhi stays in Toronto or goes to the Clippers. If he goes to Lakers, just F everything.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Apparently Dolan refused to offer Durant the max because of his injury

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Apparently Dolan refused to offer Durant the max because of his injury
    Why am I not surprised? Well, that’s his loss, and the Knicks.

BANNED

What is Butler going to accomplish in Miami? He must really, really like South Beach.

Jimmy Butler is off to Miami in a sign and trade and the Sixers will get Josh Richardson in return. However, because of salary cap machinations, it sounds like Philly might get more back from the Heat in addition to Richardson. Plus, the Sixers will sign Al Horford to a four year, $109 million dollar deal, and Tobias Harris will return on a five year, $180 million dollar deal.

As a long suffering Knicks fan, I knew we wouldn't get KD. I thought Zion was our only hope.
    Is there any max player out there who would come to the Knicks?

Waiting for Leonard to annouce. I think it will be LA, but which team?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    As a long suffering Knicks fan, I knew we wouldn't get KD. I thought Zion was our only hope.
    Is there any max player out there who would come to the Knicks?

Waiting for Leonard to annouce. I think it will be LA, but which team?
    Wouldn’t shock me if Kawhi goes to the Clippers. I just don’t know if he could mesh with Lebron and Davis, or if he’d even want to. As for your Knicks, rejoice! You got Julius Randle!