Amazing Member

Default Legendary Godzilla vs. F5 tornado

What would being caught directly in the path of an F5 tornado be like for the King of the Monsters? Can the tornado lift his mass off the ground? Knock him off his feet? Does he get dinged up a little by the debris flying around inside? Does he no-sell the whole storm?

I mean we saw what happened after he was taken into a low earth orbit and dropped.

Getting caught in an F5 isn't likely to do much.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What squid face said.

G weighed 90,000 tons. The wind ain't budging him. The flying debris is way less dangerous then Ghidorahs teeth.

At best, it might make him squint but should offer NO threat.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What squid face said.

G weighed 90,000 tons. The wind ain't budging him. The flying debris is way less dangerous then Ghidorahs teeth.

At best, it might make him squint but should offer NO threat.
    At worst he'll fire atomic breath at the Tornado and erase a town, or something.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ghidorahs was creating a category 6 Hurricane(a classification that doesn't actually exist but what can ya do?) just by flying around, if that didn't effect Godzilla don't see why a tornado would

BANNED

What if if was an F5 administered by a 350ft tall Brock Lesnar?

He burns like Kong does. Very well.

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He burns like Kong does. Very well.
    This forum needs a like button just for that.