Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Which 5 kids should get focus next?

This year Glob, Armor, Pixie, Rockslide and Anole have all received quite some moments top shine. In Age of X-Man they had a mini focusing around them end they had a key role in Disassembled.

Now if you could pick 5 youngsters (who are still among the living), who would you like to see focus on in the X-Books?

Mine would be Hellion, Surge, Trance, Indra and Match. The 3 latter because they barely had any development so far en the 1st two because they are way overdue.

Mercury, Bling!, Surge, Indra, and Trance. We've never seen much of Cess and Roxy's relationship on page, Surge is overdue a story that makes her more than just the mean girl, Indra's been long neglected (and needs to be Anole's bf, thank you), and Trance's powers just have a hecking cool visual.

BANNED

Trance
    Loa
    Blindfold
    Transonic
    Bling!

I wanted everyone to have a piece of the cake, but I changed my mind.
    So although not all of them are my favorites, I'm for keeping Glob, Anole, Pixie, Armor and Rockslide.
    The only way to give those kids some staying power is to not replace them by a different bunch of kids every year.
    (also that's way better than Kid Omega, Bling, Eye Boy, Nature Girl and Whatsheirnames)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I don't think we can honestly say Rockslide, Anole, and Pixie had chances to shine at all. They were just there while the main force behind it was Glob and Armor.

Keep Megan, Santo, and Vic. Add in Julian and Noriko. And that's only limiting it to 5, I'd expand and bring a nice mix of the X-teens in. Rotate the 'focus' among them.

Surge, Mercury, Bling!, Cipher, Trance

Surge desperately needs a new storyline focusing on her. Especially now that this new era is all about Xavier, I wonder what Surge is thinking about all this. We haven’t seen Roxy and Cessily go on a date on even kiss once. Also, they have interesting visuals and powers that still haven’t been completely explored. I really think Cipher can grow where Ink failed, and she didn’t deserve to be created in that book. Plus, she has super interesting powers and there’s a lot of ways she can be utilized in a story. Trance, possibly out of all the X-kids, hasn’t had her powers explored much. Carey was the only one to really delve into what makes Trance special and unique aside from just being a “ghost girl.”

Surge, Mercury, Eye-Boy, Wind Dancer, Indra.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mercury
    Bling!
    Prodigy
    Wind Dancer
    One of the Madripoor kids from X-Men Blue or Cipher

Idie
    Hellion
    Surge
    [free space]
    [free space]

Surge (she's basically Scott's legacy character)
    Oya
    Hellion
    Eyeboy (yeah I said it)
    Bling!
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Attachment 84013

Please! Show some support! Show Jordon!
    Nah, I agree with the X-editor on this. Why spend time and resources on a book that won't sell just because a small few loud vocal fans cry for something? Marvel is a business. If anything the most logical move would be to feature a team book featuring all of Logan's offspring, I bet it'll sell more than the last batch of X-kids team book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Nah, I agree with the X-editor on this. Why spend time and resources on a book that won't sell just because a small few loud vocal fans cry for something? Marvel is a business. If anything the most logical move would be to feature a team book featuring all of Logan's offspring, I bet it'll sell more than the last batch of X-kids team book.
    lmaooooooo the New X-Men were selling more than Superman and Wonder Woman

Wither
    Bo
    Ernst
    Mercury
    Hellion

Quintavius
    Quintavius
    Quintavius
    Quintavius
    Quintavius
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    lmaooooooo the New X-Men were selling more than Superman and Wonder Woman
    Marvel and DC were a different climate then. Try to sell those X-kids now and they'd sell less than Squirrel Girl. Also, trying to push a creator to work on something they have no real interest in would only get you a subpar product.