Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Infinity War takes the cake with the most - and I'm not talking about the end where many of them turn to dust which alone was really sad and actually traumatized a lot of the audience ..
    But we also have the following:
    We got Loki's Death
    We got Gamora's Death
    We Got Vision's both Death (with the 1st slow and agonizing and the 2nd with the shock he is gonna die again)
    If were talking about moment - Tony getting stab ( I thought at the moment they were gonna end Tony there)

Boisterously Confused

GotG: When Rocket breaks down mourning Groot with wracking sobs, his heart so obviously broken that even the generally oblivious Drax is moved to try comforting him.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

The fallout between Steve and Tony in Civil War was really well done and terribly sad. It was pretty much just hand waved away, off screen- but it was great within the confines of the Civil War film.

Man, how interesting all that would have been to explore going forward? Instead we just got mean purple space man.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 06-21-2019 at 03:36 PM.

When Peter Parker dies in Infinity War
    Endgame when Tony gets back to earth and reunites with Pepper and he tells her he lost the kid referring to Peter
    and of course, Tony Stark's death

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    The fallout between Steve and Tony in Civil War was really well done and terribly sad. It was pretty much just hand waved away, off screen- but it was great within the confines of the Civil War film.

Man, how interesting all that would have been to explore going forward? Instead we just got mean purple space man.
    Tony calling out Steve when he was brought back to Earth at the beginning of Endgame could've worked out for that angle. To me, that was a sign he wasn't completely over Civil War, especially since as even the Russo brothers said, if the Avengers had been united against Thanos, they wouldn't have lost and Tony wouldn't have lost Peter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Everything with Quill in the first GoTG. That opening scene was heart-wrenching. Same with Groot's death.

Cap taking an ass-kicking by Thanos and kept getting up until his Assemble line - damn did that hit me hard.

I also second the earlier comment that the Spidey PS4 game was surprisingly emotional

I love you 3000 will always be a thing and deservedly so. A well done series of moments.

Incredible Member

I got one

When Billy Batson found his mom in Shazam.

broke my heart on that scene.

Spider-man (Sam Raimi Version)

Peter tells his Uncle Ben to stop pretending to his father only to later to be shot and killed. I remember that being heartbreaking as he's looking into his Uncles eyes just as he dies not being able to tell him he was sorry for making that comment.