Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Magneto (comics) vs. Magneto (movies)

616 vs the Fox movies.

Movie Magneto is operating at Age of Apocalypse levels.
    New York.

BONUS: A 10 pound block of Adamantium is sitting between them. Pure tug of war challenge only. Who can pull it to their side first?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

comic mags works on a waaaaaaaaaaay bigger scale than movie mags

Mighty Member

Comics Magneto would shred the movie version to pieces. The man once created a wormhole with magnetism somehow, tossing Hercules around, taking on nuclear bombardment, and manipulating light.

He's got his Apocalypse power up just as a reminder. 616 Mags def has way more esoteric uses to his abilities, but raw oomph might be close?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

comic mags was able to bring a giant speeding bullet carrying kitty pryde back to earth from several light years away.

not to mention, his shields are damn powerful. i don't movie mags even denting them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    comic mags was able to bring a giant speeding bullet carrying kitty pryde back to earth from several light years away.

not to mention, his shields are damn powerful. i don't movie mags even denting them.
    Do you have any context on that bullet feat? I've seen the scan of Kitty phasing it. I mean the other stuff.

Like, did he just flip it around? Or was it like "I will gently nudge this thing until it eventually makes a return orbit"? Was it actually light years?
    - big_adventure