Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

None of the events in this book will ever be mentioned again unless Thompson/Nadler's new book is an X-book.
    While it would be a Godsend to never speak of this mess again, at that point, if no development comes of it, what was the point of this all and wasting half a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    While it would be a Godsend to never speak of this mess again, at that point, if no development comes of it, what was the point of this all and wasting half a year?
    Tell new stories without worrying about status quo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What do you mean? They're the main Age of X-Man writers, but Nextgen was by Brisson.
    I meant event.

Hickman and his artists needed prep time.

Definitely my favourite of the mini-series and the first time in a long time that the students worked in the world.

Aka we need a young X-men ongoing.

In hindsight, the final cover reveals a lot more than it initially let on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    We will get our Superior Hope story. Someday.
    I think Carey and Yost were the only two writers to care about her. Unless KT... *thinking emoji*

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Tell new stories without worrying about status quo
    They could do that at any time with an AU mini without stealing most of the cast of the X-books for half a year.

Extraordinary Member

They could do that at any time with an AU mini without stealing most of the cast of the X-books for half a year.
    Again, I still think that AoX will have more weight than we think it will. So I think that's why they are doing things the eay they are. Quite a bit of freedom for the writers, but they have to get things from point A to B.

BANNED

I just don't see how that's possible. We know Hickman started working on his stuff a year ago. How did he factor in the ramifications of AoX which probably weren't all planned out at that point. We'll get the Omega Issue and that's it. We'll prob never hear of this dumpster universe again.