Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yeah, kinda bummed that this ended with everyone mind-wiped again. I thought something from each book would carry on to Omega.
    I guess it was Glob that send the letter to Bishop, saying it was all a fantasy world.

It's weird that we don't see them on Prisoner X

Astonishing Member

this was a good book

Well we can not expect children to solve the problem when adults are not capable, but I confess that was hoping for a better end or that at least they had achieved some success that would have been worth the sacrifice and the effort because some of these characters had some significance in disassembled and in the construction of this world created by Nate.

Well that was a whole lot of nothing

BANNED

I enjoyed the art and story in this book but I don't like how these are all just ending with a resounding thud.

So far the only one leading to Omega is marvelous. Still need to see prisoner X and xtremists

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So far the only one leading to Omega is marvelous. Still need to see prisoner X and xtremists
    I'm willing to bet that X-Tremists will end similarly, with Northstar, Iceman and Jubilee all getting mindwiped and put back to work

BANNED

Can't wait for Kittylossus to get wiped.

Extraordinary Member

I guess it was Glob that send the letter to Bishop, saying it was all a fantasy world.

It's weird that we don't see them on Prisoner X
    My guess is that Glob is making a point to stay away as much as possible. He may have even escaped.
    Actually, I think X-Tract is much more important than we give it credit for. The last issue really seemed like a whole lot of nothing, but it set up Apocalypse's own bleak status in the world, while at the same time showing exactly how cold and callous he is towards people. Evan died and he simply treats his death like a punishment for Apocalypse, who is clearly planning something but who is simply stuck. Thinking on it, I feel like Evan probably has Apocalypse's ability to jump bodies and he is using Omega Red's.

As for how this book fits, it gets Glob and company into the prison and away from the school. It also puts those jorunals in the hands of the X-Men. More than anything, it shows how weak of control Nate actually has. He's slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    My guess is that Glob is making a point to stay away as much as possible. He may have even escaped.

Actually, I think X-Tract is much more important than we give it credit for. The last issue really seemed like a whole lot of nothing, but it set up Apocalypse's own bleak status in the world, while at the same time showing exactly how cold and callous he is towards people. Evan died and he simply treats his death like a punishment for Apocalypse, who is clearly planning something but who is simply stuck. Thinking on it, I feel like Evan probably has Apocalypse's ability to jump bodies and he is using Omega Red's.

As for how this book fits, it gets Glob and company into the prison and away from the school. It also puts those jorunals in the hands of the X-Men. More than anything, it shows how weak of control Nate actually has. He's slipping.
    Calling it now: X-men will have to protect Nate from the fury of Apocalypse, if nate dies, the whole world dies with him and no one survives

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    Very possible. She's on the cover of Omega.
    I wonder if her actions in this mini will have any repercussions on her friendship with the others beyond Age of X-Man because if they don’t want to make this completely pointless, the characters are gonna have to come to remember their experiences here.

Extraordinary Member

Calling it now: X-men will have to protect Nate from the fury of Apocalypse, if nate dies, the whole world dies with him and no one survives
    Yeah, probably. And to be fair to Apocalypse, you can hardly blame him for wanting to kill Nate. Heck, I'd probably clap when he tries it.

Where are my Trance rights? Where is my daughter???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Where are my Trance rights? Where is my daughter???
    We will get our Superior Hope story. Someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wonder if her actions in this mini will have any repercussions on her friendship with the others beyond Age of X-Man because if they don’t want to make this completely pointless, the characters are gonna have to come to remember their experiences here.
    None of the events in this book will ever be mentioned again unless Thompson/Nadler's new book is an X-book.

What do you mean? They're the main Age of X-Man writers, but Nextgen was by Brisson.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman