Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well if she just ends up erased with the rest of the reality, it kinda just renders this mini completely pointless.
    Is it tho? I mean if you felt joy reading this or it did it's job to entertain you is it pointless?

If we're being completely honest how many arcs in the grand scheme of things actually matter in any comic books.

Poor Surge, finally getting something to lead and then it's the final issue.

Who's down for Kurt, Meggan, and Brian raising their kids together.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Is it tho? I mean if you felt joy reading this or it did it's job to entertain you is it pointless?

If we're being completely honest how many arcs in the grand scheme of things actually matter in any comic books.
    That just comes down to the question of how can an ending ruin the overall experience in retrospect and imo, an ending that renders the entire story a complete waste of time does. And while quite a few comic book stories may not matter in the grand scheme of things, a lot of them aren’t 1/6 of the narrative of an event. At that point, this being the only solo of this thing, dropping a bombshell like giving Kurt a daughter only to have him forget the entire mini and the daughter cease to be by the end of this event, the mini was pretty pointless as it could have not existed and nothing of the story would have changed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Who's down for Kurt, Meggan, and Brian raising their kids together.
    Brian can blow off to Otherworld. It always should have been Kurt and Meggan. But please, throw that "smart" baby in the trash.

<sob> I really felt bad for Celeste, Irma, and Phoebe. They weren't even really working for Nate so much as just trying to protect the two Hollywood crews from being found out by Department X.

Well I am glad Hickman is going to use Nightcrawler and the 3 girls in his series, they were definitely the stars of this comic. I imagine Megan and TJ are going to bring the drama when this all ends, poor Brian I hope he doesn't go back to being an alcoholic again.

BANNED

I for one hope he returns to alcoholism. Alcoholics are sorely unrepresented in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I for one hope he returns to alcoholism. Alcoholics are sorely unrepresented in comics.
    Iron Man and Carol Danvers. Two of the main faces of Marvel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The was Carol's best story line ever. Certainly better than this "I'm the best" thing she's tripping all over that no one is buying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They are never going to reference Flawless Carol's alcoholism again.

BANNED

Heart breaking stuff. It's, pun intended, amazing how this title managed to be the sole consistently good one from AoXM. No issue felt like filler, the character voices were on point and it felt indeed like a character study on an alternate setting, whose theme was actually amazingly explored. McGuire deserves all the praise possible for her work here. I loved her take on Kurt and the whole AoXM setting.

10/10, no doubt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Illuminated Comics needs to get a gig at Marvel for alcoholic Carol to happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Illuminated Comics needs to get a gig at Marvel for alcoholic Carol to happen.
    Illuminated Comics unironically writes a fantastic Carol.

BANNED

Illuminated Comics unironically writes a fantastic Carol.
    They write everyone great. I still can't get over Communist Cyclops. Or this Stevil:

illuminated_cap.jpg

Tony Stark: Iron Man (2018-)
    ISSUE #14
    Age Rating: 12+
    Available on July 24 2019

“THE ONE-STEP PROGRAM” When Iron Man tells Captain Marvel that he can’t be her sponsor because he may or may not have fallen off the wagon, Carol doesn’t it take it well. What is Tony Stark’s new high-tech solution for sobriety? Find out why this might be his worst idea yet. Featuring the villainy of the all-new Spymaster. And follow Jocasta as she decides to go all in for “the ultimate upgrade.”
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate