Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man. The two good books ended on downers.

Also alcohol makes Kree women stronger.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tony Stark: Iron Man (2018-)
    ISSUE #14
    Age Rating: 12+
    Available on July 24 2019

“THE ONE-STEP PROGRAM” When Iron Man tells Captain Marvel that he can’t be her sponsor because he may or may not have fallen off the wagon, Carol doesn’t it take it well. What is Tony Stark’s new high-tech solution for sobriety? Find out why this might be his worst idea yet. Featuring the villainy of the all-new Spymaster. And follow Jocasta as she decides to go all in for “the ultimate upgrade.”
    It was referenced on Civil war too

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It was referenced on Civil war too
    It was in Civil War II and crucial to Life of Captain Marvel.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Getting this thread back on track

I enjoyed this mini even if the ending was heart wrenching. Best Kurt has been written in too long a time. Perfectly in character for him to pick up the child, protect her, even cuddle her and then do what he did to keep her and Meggan together. Nice little twist the the cuckoos were doing what they did to protect their friends from District X consequences.

Wonder if she was a construct though. They could not have possibly been in this false reality long enough to have a child her age. Whether or not this has any consequences in the reality beyond AoXM, I still enjoyed the story. However, I was hoping that this whole thing would open Kurt's eyes about the false reality they are living in.

I remember the first time I read the budding romance between Kurt and Meggan in Excalibur, and was honestly disappointed that she chose to stay with Brian. Alan Davis said on his website when asked about the pair that Kurt was well matched to Meggan and if they had been put together, Kurt would have been so happy he would have left the super hero business and settled down. Well, the Kurt/Meggan shipper in me is very happy now even if it was AU.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    <sob> I really felt bad for Celeste, Irma, and Phoebe. They weren't even really working for Nate so much as just trying to protect the two Hollywood crews from being found out by Department X.

Well I am glad Hickman is going to use Nightcrawler and the 3 girls in his series, they were definitely the stars of this comic. I imagine Megan and TJ are going to bring the drama when this all ends, poor Brian I hope he doesn't go back to being an alcoholic again.
    Haha Brian was never a alcoholic, it's just a myth x-fans like to band about because Meggan chose the right guy

It's unlikely that the Meggan/TJ/Kurt will remain, I'm sure Marvel will hit the magic reset button and there will be no lasting consequences.