Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Or this could explain why the Avengers have been a pile of useless for ever.
    Ha ha!! I like it.

Astonishing Member

Really wish cap would attempt to help mutants at least one. Hydra cap did more for them

I love how the issue lowkey makes you realize just how important the telepaths, in particular Jean, Psylocke, and Rachel are. It made me think how they must always have to be on it to make sure so many x-men aren't being manipulated like that have been in this run. Xavier should be ashamed of himself, who would have thought everyones Psi defenses would be this weak.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Really wish cap would attempt to help mutants at least one. Hydra cap did more for them
    Then prople complain about cap solving mutants problems

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I love how the issue lowkey makes you realize just how important the telepaths, in particular Jean, Psylocke, and Rachel are. It made me think how they must always have to be on it to make sure so many x-men aren't being manipulated like that have been in this run. Xavier should be ashamed of himself, who would have thought everyones Psi defenses would be this weak.
    Xavier's been "dead" for years. The X-men werent this vulnerable when he was around

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Its forgotten most of the time, but with Sinister I can at least justify him being able to slip past Scott's defenses. The man knows Scott's psyche better than anyone outside of Jean and Emma.
    I don’t recall Emma having unfettered access to Scott’s mind which begs the question of how she pulled the memory wipe off in the first place. Even if she did, when would she have had a chance to use it?

As for Sinister, I can’t imagine that all those years spent with Charles, Emma and Jean didn’t allow Scott to overcome his influence. I can’t recall a case of Sinister manipulating Scott’s mind anytime in the modern era. Doesn’t all that trace back to his childhood? If there were backdoors, Jean should have found them a very long time ago.

The whole bit just doesn’t add up.

I love how the issue lowkey makes you realize just how important the telepaths, in particular Jean, Psylocke, and Rachel are. It made me think how they must always have to be on it to make sure so many x-men aren't being manipulated like that have been in this run.
    Agreed. McCoy's gloating as he sat back and watched was startling. With everyone so on edge, telepaths slip right in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I don’t recall Emma having unfettered access to Scott’s mind which begs the question of how she pulled the memory wipe off in the first place. Even if she did, when would she have had a chance to use it?

As for Sinister, I can’t imagine that all those years spent with Charles, Emma and Jean didn’t allow Scott to overcome his influence. I can’t recall a case of Sinister manipulating Scott’s mind anytime in the modern era. Doesn’t all that trace back to his childhood? If there were backdoors, Jean should have found them a very long time ago.

We see the scene where Emma meets Scott, but if she can make Anole go and do what she wanted, just exactly how much access to Scott are you looking for?

And, yes, all this use of telepathy is either preposterous, or finally getting it right, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

I buy it. McCoy said suggestions, it wasn't full-on mind control. Hank presents the cure for the vaccine and Sinister nudges Scott to go along with the idea. Not being on guard and desperate made it easier. He's also recently back from the dead, no money, no technology, he believes his friends/family are dead as others keep dying, sleeping in a bar, drinking, and he lost an eye. He's 100% susceptible.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

So Emma does bad ****, gets a bunch of mutants and kids killed and then the X-Men are gonna bail her out? Really? They should have let Wolverine gut her.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    So Emma does bad ****, gets a bunch of mutants and kids killed and then the X-Men are gonna bail her out? Really? They should have let Wolverine gut her.
    I mean that won't stop ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Maybe she should had let Scott and Wolverine know about it and help her from the sidelines. Now she asks X-men to help her, on the begining of the last issue she was throwing shade at the x-men.
    never change Emma

i love how the issue lowkey makes you realize just how important the telepaths, in particular jean, psylocke, and rachel are. It made me think how they must always have to be on it to make sure so many x-men aren't being manipulated like that have been in this run. Xavier should be ashamed of himself, who would have thought everyones psi defenses would be this weak.
    red triangle!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Maybe she should had let Scott and Wolverine know about it and help her from the sidelines. Now she asks X-men to help her, on the begining of the last issue she was throwing shade at the x-men.
    never change Emma
    Which was all an act. She had to keep up pretense. She didn't help the X-Men or work with them because she needed them out of Callahan's clutches. How some of you are missing this I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Which was all an act. She had to keep up pretense. She didn't help the X-Men or work with them because she needed them out of Callahan's clutches. How some of you are missing this I do not know.
    She gonna involve them now anyway, Emma just want to save herself