Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id have preferred it if they brought Cameron back and used him in this capacity. He was at least amusing and had history with Scott, Alex and Karma
    Yeah, I would say it would take quite a lot of work to have brought him back to a usable status, Rosenberg clearly is not averse to shortcuts.

Although, wasn't the last thing done with Hodge him being absorbed by Warlock?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Yeah, I would say it would take quite a lot of work to have brought him back to a usable status, Rosenberg clearly is not averse to shortcuts.

Although, wasn't the last thing done with Hodge him being absorbed by Warlock?
    Yes he was absorbed. They could have said that somehow Cameron was still there after the absorption and once Warlock blew up and was super weak he was able to separate and grow himself back. It would be better writing than "oh look all these dead people are alive again with no explanation" IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    While I don't disagree that healing is one of the many abilities that can break stories when the writers/editors let the power level get out of control, I feel Rosenberg is making it known Elixir has limits here (whether that contradicts current understanding or not.)

For example, he can't heal Vanisher. Now, Wolverine tells him he only has time to heal one person after he wounds Marrow. That to me sounds like resurrection is off the table.
    They really nedd to limit Elixir, or everyone that dies can be brought back and everyone gonna question qhy elixir won't bring x to live

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They really nedd to limit Elixir, or everyone that dies can be brought back and everyone gonna question qhy elixir won't bring x to live
    They need to just make it that he can only resurrect someone that has recently died. Give him a time table (like up to an hour). He shouldnt be able to resurrect people that have already been dead and buried for weeks

They need to just make it that he can only resurrect someone that has recently died. Give him a time table (like up to an hour). He shouldnt be able to resurrect people that have already been dead and buried for weeks
    I agree. This creates a reasonable limit.

I'm remembering when in One More Day Beast explained to Peter that they did not have any method to save Aunt May, I can imagine them trying not to laugh.

They had been keeping him from that for a while with him losing control of his powers from his death touch but that seems to have been thrown out.

Maybe if people read Bunncanny, then they’d know that Elixir already had limits when he came back from getting killed by the Dark Riders. If Rosenberg isn’t gonna read up for his characters, especially an Omega Level Healer then he could’ve just used Triage and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why is Callahan guy giving the X-Men so much trouble? He isn't even at Cameron Hodge's threat level.
    This why they should’ve had a new Human Council instead of just letting one guy be the cause of all this trouble. How did he even capture Elixir???

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    This right here couldn't have said it better myself ⏫
    Aw thanks! I’m hoping we’ll get some sort of reversal either in this or HoX.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why is Callahan guy giving the X-Men so much trouble? He isn't even at Cameron Hodge's threat level.
    He is just a military leader, the cure and one Sentinels ar the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    He is just a military leader, the cure and one Sentinels ar the real problem.
    No they arent. He is the leader that is pushing all of it. Without him, none of this would be a problem.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Maybe if people read Bunncanny, then they’d know that Elixir already had limits when he came back from getting killed by the Dark Riders. If Rosenberg isn’t gonna read up for his characters, especially an Omega Level Healer then he could’ve just used Triage and be done with it.
    Well again, it's Rosenberg. He does no research. And far as Bunn, that's just par for the course that his stuff get ignored.

No they arent. He is the leader that is pushing all of it. Without him, none of this would be a problem.
    I'm sure someone else would be filling his shoes leading this extermination charge. At this point this hate of mutants is faceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I'm sure someone else would be filling his shoes leading this extermination charge. At this point this hate of mutants is faceless.
    but they're not. Its Callahan here. If not him, then it would be that someone else. The vaccine and sentinels are not a problem unless someone weaponizes them and as of now, Callahan is the one leading the charge and going in hard on the X-men

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I have no interest in that series, but what has Rosenberg actually done that is misusing Elixir?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well again, it's Rosenberg. He does no research. And far as Bunn, that's just par for the course that his stuff get ignored.
    Yeah, I guess it’s just protocol. I wish Bunn had written substantially worse content so then I could be more cool with his ideas being constantly ignored.