Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Though, they have had their share of telepaths over the years such as Doctor Druid and Moondragon.
    Druid was a useless jerk, Moondragon was Emma levels of bitchy before she went crazy, enslaved a planet, killed her father and raped Thor, until Synapse showed up I thought the Avengers had a no more telepaths policy.

It looks like Sinister contacted ONE

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Having read the issue, I honestly don't know what to say. I'm still confused by a few things.
    I won't lie, the last two issues basically made me gave up on trying to figure out any of it. What's that? Sinister and Dark Beast have been scheming/manipulating the X-Men all along, but then Sinister went off script and attacked their HQ for... whatever reason? Yeah, sure, why not. Makes about as much sense as Sean Cassidy assisting in the sniping of unarmed hate-mongers because the X-Men would eventually need a flyer, I guess?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 06-19-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I won't lie, the last two issues basically me gave up on trying to figure out any of it. What's that? Sinister and Dark Beast have been scheming/manipulating the X-Men all along, but then Sinister went off script and attacked their HQ for... whatever reason? Yeah, sure, why not. Makes about as much sense as Sean Cassidy assisting in the sniping of unarmed hate-mongers because the X-Men would eventually need a flyer, I guess?
    Yeah, none of it is actually adding up to me. Also, what was Wolverine's goal?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Kill whoever made him not rrrhate his man crush?

Edit: It just occurred to me how hilariously awful it is that those Hellfire goons died just for that, lol.

Kill whoever made him not rrrhate his man crush?

Edit: It just occurred to me how hilariously awful it is that those Hellfire goons died just for that, lol.
    Unfortunately, this seems to be the only explanation. Although, I can't help but wonder why Logan didn't tell the other X-men what was going on. If the explanation is that Emma was continuously probing their mind, I'm surprised she didn't find out about Sinister's intrusions.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Seeing Emma nonchalantly watch her HFC guards get murdered by Wolverine and Kwannon and saying "That *is* their job." made Emma look like her original villainous White Queen self who thought of her minions as disposable and killed them when they failed her.

I'm still not sure why Mystique and Emma would even be working together. Even though she's the White King, Mystique basically just comes off as a hired goon.
    Emma never changed that much, she is not afraid of sacrificing people to save herself

Extraordinary Member

I am actually really enjoying Age of X-Man right now, but Uncanny is honestly one of the worst books I have ever read. The art is awful, the characterizations are baffling and confusing, and the plot is...it's bad. It's just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I am actually really enjoying Age of X-Man right now, but Uncanny is honestly one of the worst books I have ever read. The art is awful, the characterizations are baffling and confusing, and the plot is...it's bad. It's just bad.
    Larroca art is awful. Sometimes the postiion of the character change from a panel to another. This book i smore enjoyable when other artists draw it

Unfortunately, this seems to be the only explanation. Although, I can't help but wonder why Logan didn't tell the other X-men what was going on. If the explanation is that Emma was continuously probing their mind, I'm surprised she didn't find out about Sinister's intrusions.
    For the sake of fairness, Sinister didn't find out about Emma's intrusions either... but Kwannon did?

For the sake of fairness, Sinister didn't find out about Emma's intrusions either... but Kwannon did?
    Hm, well, I'm stumped.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma never changed that much, she is not afraid of sacrificing people to save herself
    Exactly true if you stopped reading Xmen comics in 1990...

So for all of you going "Hickman likes Emma she will be fine," unless he just completely ignores literally everything out of this run, there won't be a character to use. Which might be for the best considering how brutally OOC just about everyone is.

Hm, well, I'm stumped.
    So am I. Sinister would've thought it weird too if Logan wasn't thinking about b̶a̶n̶g̶... I mean, maiming Scott 24/7, right?

Logan is extremely sensitive about his memories, especially for that time that he believed that Creed was his actual dad, so his motivation is probably just petty revenge. Honestly i'm still surprised that he didn't stab Charles over what he did in Original Sin.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona