Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Couldn't find a Halo thread so I decided to do one myself

Any theories for Halo Infinite? Maybe Master Chief will die. Who knows?

Anyone? No?
    Halo is superior to Fortnite. (Face it fortnite players, it's been dead for a while now)

I believe they said it will be a soft reboot, so I'd like to see the series go in a much different direction. New enemies, an entirely new cause, stuff like that.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want couch co-op and Cortona back.

I'd love to see firefight in multiplayer again
    Halo is superior to Fortnite. (Face it fortnite players, it's been dead for a while now)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want couch co-op and Cortona back.
    This with same voice actress.

I haven't played Halo 5 yet but from what I've heard the campaign is really bad

If the single player is rubbish, then the odds of getting the next xbox are near to -0.

Warzone Assault is the only reason I bought Halo 5. Warzone Assault will be the only reason I do or do not buy Halo Infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboi View Post
    I didnt like Halo 5 at all. After coming off Hea y Destiny play I was excited about a game with a real accessible story. But halo shooter mechanics are so clunky compared to Destiny. And yea everything about the story was kinda lame.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboi View Post
    I bought a xbox one as a secondary console to my PS4, because I have not owned a xbox before and I wanted to experience some xbox exclusives, especially Halo. I decided to start with the most moden game, Halo 5 and was quite disappointed. I did not understand why Halo was supposed to be a great franchise. Then I bought the MCC, played Halo 1 - 4 and Odst and thanks to backwards compability also Reach. Since then I have played Halo 1 to 3, Odst and Reach several times. Halo 4 is okay but not as good as the bungee games. I tried to play Halo 5 a second time but I did not finish it.

To clarify: I only play single player.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I bought a xbox one as a secondary console to my PS4, because I have not owned a xbox before and I wanted to experience some xbox exclusives, especially Halo. I decided to start with the most moden game, Halo 5 and was quite disappointed. I did not understand why Halo was supposed to be a great franchise. Then I bought the MCC, played Halo 1 - 4 and Odst and thanks to backwards compability also Reach. Since then I have played Halo 1 to 3, Odst and Reach several times. Halo 4 is okay but not as good as the bungee games. I tried to play Halo 5 a second time but I did not finish it.

The quality of the games dropped significantly after Bungie left. Halo is a reanimated corpse as far as I'm concerned

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post

Yeah, I’m mostly single player as well.

Tried Gears of War yet? If you’ve haven’t then oh boy, are you in for a treat! GOW 5 is about to be released.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The quality of the games dropped significantly after Bungie left. Halo is a reanimated corpse as far as I'm concerned
    I feel the same about the quality. And it is not nostalgia speaking, because I played my first halo game only two years ago. But I still hope Halo Infinite is going to be good.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Yeah, I’m mostly single player as well.

Tried Gears of War yet? If you’ve haven’t then oh boy, are you in for a treat! GOW 5 is about to be released.
    I have played alle GoW games. They are entertaining but in my opinion less fun than the Bungie Halo games. The world buliding and the background story are interesting, but I think the gameplay can be quite repetitive sometimes.