I’m thinking Spike- He’s not on the Cover so far
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Maybe it could be Faith?

With the way the covers are set-up, one character front and center and another in the background, I'm guessing it might be Xander and Spike. If its a Hellmouth-centric one-shot, Xander could serve as narrator for giving us information considering the things he was saying in the latest issue in his current state, and it seems like they're setting up some sort of connection between Xander and Spike considering Spike was the one who decided to "save" him in the first place.

Second guess would be The Master and Darla.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-20-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El