Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I hope they give Jean Paul a legitimate supporting cast, and let’s get a peak inside gay Canada. There’s a beautiful gay district in Montreal, which could serve as Jean and Kyle’s home outside of Alpha.
    La Village? I'd love to see that. For the longest time, I've had the headcanon that's where Raymonde's bistro was anyway.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    La Village? I'd love to see that. For the longest time, I've had the headcanon that's where Raymonde's bistro was anyway.
    It’s been nearly 10 years since I’ve been, so I’m unsure of the name, but moi aussi, regarding Raymonde’s bistro location too.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The Great Beasts would be divine. If we ever get another ongoing, I’d like to see them delve into the First Nation mythology a bit more. I’d like to see Northstar return full time, because the chemistry just isn’t there with the X-Men. Bring back some of the kids for Beta and Gamma Flights. Make some new villains, retool some of the older heroes. There’s so much potential with this group.
    Well, we know they tried to recruit Snowguard, and they can certainly reuse the cadets from Mighty Captain Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, we know they tried to recruit Snowguard, and they can certainly reuse the cadets from Mighty Captain Marvel.
    I'd prefer if a new AF ongoing poached a few underutilized X-Kids (particularly the remains of Alpha Squadron). Zub's already done well with Dust over in Champions. Puck's grandson might be a good one to bring into an Alpha Flight training squad too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'd prefer if a new AF ongoing poached a few underutilized X-Kids (particularly the remains of Alpha Squadron). Zub's already done well with Dust over in Champions. Puck's grandson might be a good one to bring into an Alpha Flight training squad too.
    I always wished that Madison Jeffries would have had a squad of mostly Canadian youth, among the fifty or so students never mentioned, and included Laura Dean and her sister Goblyn among them. That would have been cool.