Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm not a fan of Abnet's run.

But I agree that Well's was excellent. One of my favorites of lately.

It comes from that post-Messiah Complex period when the best stories were outside the flagship titles, such as PAD's X-Factor, KY's X-Force and Remender's Uncanny X-Force.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

I thought Wells' run was thoroughly solid, and still holds up nowadays.

Incredible Member

Zebb's run is the most Magik-centric arc since her origin mini-series. It's built entirely around not having thought-bubbles, so you never know what's going on with her.

As an Illyana groupie, it's amazing, but a Magma fan might feel cheated, much less a Wolfsbane fan. (Doug & Warlock were handled alright especially since they started out Dead; I liked Sam & Roberto in it, although Sunspot was probably underpowered.)

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I enjoyed both Wells and DnA's runs, but the former has my preference. Generally speaking though New Mutants vol. 3 is HIGHLY recommended and a must-read for fans of those characters.

I liked Abnet's run and the addition of Blink and Nate Grey. I didnt think they'd work or fit in but they did and I liked them as part of the team

BANNED

Wells Yes, DNA....god no. Writing Blink as some imbecile and then using Nate Grey (gross). Then the stupid final story arcs that made no sense with the wretched art.