Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default East of West ending this year

I noticed East of West #43 and 44 had disappeared off the Coming Soon pages on Image.com.
    I tweeted Hickman asking about it, and he surprisingly responded very quickly. Said the final issues would all be coming out this year, they wanted them released in consecutive months. I'm guessing September - December, final four issues?

I'm a little behind on the series, but yes, the current storyarc is the final part. As for finishing this year, I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm hoping it has a conclusive finish and doesn't just sort of trail off like Manhattan Projects did. I love that series but it just sort of stopped.

Astonishing Member

surprised and disappointed, it is my favorite Image title right now, I love the world that it built and am sad to see it go. More overly I am surprised to see it go since it was optioned as a tv pilot so kind strange to cut off the source material if it is a hit show.

Final issue came out yesterday.

Regarding comments in this thread: It did finish this year. It was a conclusive ending. It was always planned to run about 50 issues.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Final issue came out yesterday.

Regarding comments in this thread: It did finish this year. It was a conclusive ending. It was always planned to run about 50 issues.
    And now the waiting begins for The Year 3 Deluxe Hardcover.