Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Cap and Bucky vs Yu Law and Deadpool

No guns for anybody, Cap has his Sheild, Bucky has his arm, and Deadpool has his swords.

Movie Versions for all.

Fight 1 is one on one

Fight 2 is a team.

Cap vs Yu Law

Bucky vs Deadpool

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yulaw blitz-beats Cap. Solid, very good bullet-timer who is strong enough to hurt Cap is going to beat him down.

Deadpool...I don't know. I've only see the first movie. I think he takes the fight against Bucky, simply because he can at least keep up with Bucky, he has edged weapons, and his regeneration means anything Bucky does simply won't stick, while anything he does to Bucky will.

And the team fight will pretty much go the same - Yulaw does the heavy lifting for his team (and is simply too fast for either Cap or Bucky), but Deadpool isn't a slouch. Edit: and with Yulaw there, if someone manages to hurt Deadpool, they're not going to keep him down for a 10-count because Gabe will be beating their heads in.

Mileage may vary.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 06-20-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

as the man said himself, he's nobody's bitch.

Honestly I'm not sure comic Cap and Bucky could take Yu Law. There'd be significantly more soak for Yu Law to have to work through and less room for error, but Yu Law is still way faster.

Yeah, Yu Law probably wins this for his team with his speed, but he kinda has to be careful as Deadpool is a weak link here compared to Cap and Bucky.

Doesn't Wade have some BT Feats of his own?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Doesn't Wade have some BT Feats of his own?
    Yea, though I dunno if they're full canon.

He does however, have feats for flailing around after being ripped in half ... and Bucky isn't going to get that far.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In DP2 he does slice a bunch of bullets out of the air, he's just unable to keep it up and gets shot anyway.

So he's bullet timer lite maybe?

Edit: Actually rewatching the scene, idk if its the bullet fragments after he slices them that rip into him.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 06-20-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    In DP2 he does slice a bunch of bullets out of the air, he's just unable to keep it up and gets shot anyway.

So he's bullet timer lite maybe?

Edit: Actually rewatching the scene, idk if its the bullet fragments after he slices them that rip into him.
    It's the fragments ... I think. Which is fairly realistic considering the rest of the junk that happens, lol
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Yeah, Yu Law probably wins this for his team with his speed, but he kinda has to be careful as Deadpool is a weak link here compared to Cap and Bucky.
    I'd put DP over Bucky personally.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which movie version of Deadpool?

High End Bullet Timer Wade Wilson from the beginning of X-Men Origins: Wolverine?

The Weapon XI Barakapool version with no notable speed feats, but with adamantium bones, regen, permanently attached adamantium wrist swords, Cyclops' optic blasts, and the ability to teleport from the end of that movie?

Or the version from his solo movies, where he's got crazy good regen, strength comparable to MCU Cap, and way better speed and agility feats that includes actual low-mid level bullet timing and full out acrobatic aim-dodging?

strength comparable to MCU Cap
    Which performances are these?
    Last edited by Pendaran; 06-22-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I am also curious. I dont remember any DP strength feats on the scale of MCU Cap.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I am also curious. I dont remember any DP strength feats on the scale of MCU Cap.
    Obviously it's whenever he screamed Maximum Effort !

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The ones where he was holding his own against a guy that was bending steel rebar with his bare hands and chucking adult men and women like they were baseballs (shattering a wooden crate that he passed through while still in a slightly upward trajectory when the guy being thrown was Deadpool) in Deadpool 1 and that time he shoulder checked a car so hard that the driver flew out of the passenger side window (immediately after Wade had jumped down several stories without any apparent injury and more or less shrugged off being hit by a car himself; yes, he has super healing, but it didn't even appear to stun him as he immediately chased down the car) in Deadpool 2.

Cap is still stronger, but Deadpool is strong and durable enough to make Cap feel his blows and not get limbs blown off of him from the counterstrikes, even disregarding the healing factor that would let Wade more or less shrug off anything Cap can do without Impaling his brain on one of Wade's own swords, and the vastly superior speed that let him deflect bullets at closer range and visibly track a bullet that was passing him (even physically turning around in bullet time to watch it pass him by to hit Vanessa).