Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It’s fine. I’m sure Hickman is gonna deliver on the newest of new stories, but we need someone who can write better solicits. There’s a way to still convey vagueness without relying on X-cliche buzz phrases.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s fine. I’m sure Hickman is gonna deliver on the newest of new stories, but we need someone who can write better solicits. There’s a way to still convey vagueness without relying on X-cliche buzz phrases.
    Yeah, at this point I'd prefer if they just wrote "Classified" and be done with it, the generic and vague descriptions are useless.

BANNED

This is the last dry spell month.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    But it's said nowhere that it's another doomsday/extinction story. Humans trying to kill mutants is just another tuesday on the MU. Or do you fellas want them to jump from HUMANS HATE US A LOT, as it currently stands, to "eh, let's leave the muties to their own devices", without any explanation or groundwork to get there?
    I said I wanted new stuff and not more of the same old song and dance. These new solics don't inspire confidence we will get much of anything new or unique in this run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Enough is enough. People want something different remember when they used to explore new lands and words? I would take another trip to the Savage Lands over this doomsday crap AGAIN.
    It's amazing that you've figured out the entire story from just one blurb from a generic solicit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Yeah, at this point I'd prefer if they just wrote "Classified" and be done with it, the generic and vague descriptions are useless.
    Yeah, most of the times these solicits can either be useless or outright misleading, but they definitely should have been more careful with these when they are talking about how different this will be but then give us solicits that sound like business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    It's amazing that you've figured out the entire plot just from one blurb from a generic solicit.
    They might be vague, but some do turn out to be accurate.

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

They might be vague, but some do turn out to be accurate.
    So one maybe accurate blurb about humans attacking the X-Men is enough for you write off this entire run as been done? Are you sure you're not just whinging for the sake of it.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I feel like people were expecting some big revelation or something. It a generic and vague-ish solicit that is likely not accurate. It's not going to be that easy folks. If you're already done with his vision and books before ANY of it is even laid out, I guess you'll be saving lots of money over the next few years while Hickman fully takes over.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

So one maybe accurate blurb about humans attacking the X-Men is enough for you write off this entire run as been done? Are you sure you're not just whinging for the sake of it.
    Yeah, people just want an excuse to complain.

I am hoping to be wrong about this and it is just another vague solicit because otherwise we will have done a 360.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I feel like people were expecting some big revelation or something. It a generic and vague-ish solicit that is likely not accurate. It's not going to be that easy folks. If you're already done with his vision and books before ANY of it is even laid out, I guess you'll be saving lots of money over the next few years while Hickman fully takes over.
    Some big revelation from a solicit from a story that Marvel are being very delicate not to spoil? Sounds like those people set themselves up to be disappointed because those were foolish expectations.

BANNED

I am hoping to be wrong about this and it is just another vague solicit because otherwise we will have done a 360.
    Then I'd suggest you wait and read the book before making such dramatic statments like "ENOUGH is ENOUGH".

Extraordinary Member

This mini is still the story that leads to the change. We are at the beginning, not the end.