Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Since I assume they would have noticed the rats or the slowly chewed chain, that means they also left her unattended for several days, which would mean they neglected to even provide food to a pregnant woman, whose only method of going to the bathroom was the sink she was chained to and probably drank water from. I guess the rats smuggled in food along with the guns.
    These were New York rats they only needed a couple of hours to chew through the chains and probably built the gun using a box of scraps.

BANNED

OOOH this just got even better.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    These were New York rats they only needed a couple of hours to chew through the chains and probably built the gun using a box of scraps.
    First if they were New York rats, they'ed be bigger and have gotten through the chain in a few minutes. Also build a gun, no the rats became the gun.

Not reading the book anymore but...
    Jubilee is an arsonist? I guess those years of being plasma burst-less had to manifest badly somehow, even in an alt-reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Rats carrying assault rifles are like swallows flying with coconuts

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Where...where did they get the violin cases? Where do tbese rats get the money for that?.
    ...they have connections...*looking around* i’ve said too much already...I didn’t say nothing!

spoilers:
    Yeah, that was a good time. Big ol' riot on JP, Ric, Jubilee, and Bobby's side that was fun as hell to read. (Also, Bobby getting his memories back was a heartwrenching little moment.) Betsy restores the memories of everyone she was supposed to have mind-wiped, which causes even more rioting as the mutants on the street and in the Danger Room remember what was done to them. Fred stands between Betsy and a mob of (rightfully!) angry mutants wanting revenge on Dept. X. And Nezumi and her baby drive off into the sunset. So, yeah... Dept X just tipped Nate's world onto its side and set it on fire. I am totally here for this.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, that was a good time. Big ol' riot on JP, Ric, Jubilee, and Bobby's side that was fun as hell to read. (Also, Bobby getting his memories back was a heartwrenching little moment.) Betsy restores the memories of everyone she was supposed to have mind-wiped, which causes even more rioting as the mutants on the street and in the Danger Room remember what was done to them. Fred stands between Betsy and a mob of (rightfully!) angry mutants wanting revenge on Dept. X. And Nezumi and her baby drive off into the sunset. So, yeah... Dept X just tipped Nate's world onto its side and set it on fire. I am totally here for this.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Jp, Bobby, Ric and Princess Jelly-Bean screwed up Hope's monument
    end of spoilers it can't be more funny, I love the last 2 issues of this book.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    spoilers:
    Jp, Bobby, Ric and Princess Jelly-Bean screwed up Hope's monument
    end of spoilers it can't be more funny, I love the last 2 issues of this book.
    spoilers:
    IKR?! And then they were drinking on top of the rubble! I loved it.
    end of spoilers