Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The rats most likely smuggled in the guns.

I'm not a fan of shota Rictor.
    Of course the rats smuggled in the guns. Yep, that is a thing. I'm just imagining the rats running through the streets, guns on their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Of course the rats smuggled in the guns. Yep, that is a thing. I'm just imagining the rats running through the streets, guns on their backs.
    Compared to rats chewing through metal chains?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Leah puts so much care and thought into everything she writes.
    as if every single other writer didn't put care and thought into their writing? This book is just so bad, writing is worse than the art too.

Apart from the comedic faces all over the book, Jeanty's art is overall competent to me.

Besides Rahzzah's covers are just great.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Surprised this is Jeanty. His art was really lacking in the Buffy comics too, with characters looking deformed frequently.

He has really lost his touch since Tierri's Weapon X, where I though he was great.
    jeanty.jpg
    JEANTY2.jpg
    JEANTY3.jpg
    I LOVED this run, and Jeanty's art was a highlight. Chen was great too, but Jeany is a slight favorite.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-20-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Just another Tuesday in Nate’s perfect world. What? You’ve never seen an army of rats carrying automatic firearms? Well maybe you’re the crazy one.

Astonishing Member

Don’t be ridiculous, the rats hid the guns in violin cases first, before they carried them down the street. I mean c’mon... it’s obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Don’t be ridiculous, the rats hid the guns in violin cases first, before they carried them down the street. I mean c’mon... it’s obvious.
    Ah yes, how could we forget about the Ratburn orchestra? I hear their shows sell out quickly so you have to get your tickets months in advance. Totally not a front for the rat mafia.

I feel like unloading a rifle right beside the newborn is more dangerous to his health than giving birth in a dirty basement

Neither are great, but she could have at least put him down first before going all Rambo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    as if every single other writer didn't put care and thought into their writing? This book is just so bad, writing is worse than the art too.
    I don't think this book is bad. It's not been greag and some of the dialogue is confusing, but on a whole it's been a fun little disturbing book.
    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Where...where did they get the violin cases? Where do tbese rats get the money for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I feel like unloading a rifle right beside the newborn is more dangerous to his health than giving birth in a dirty basement

Neither are great, but she could have at least put him down first before going all Rambo
    In all seriousness, Nezumi is convinced that these people are going to not only take her baby from her, but then wipe all memory of him from her mind and then throw her in prison. Wait, no, that is exactly what they were going to do. They also left her to give birth in a fucking dirty basement. So, yeah, no, can't really say I blame her for wanting a gun.

This is gloriously disturbing high-octane absurdity. I cannot wait for Wednesday!

Also, if this team ends up mind-wiped again, I'm gonna cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Did they really left Nezumi to give birth by herself in a dirty basement even after Moneta was exposed?
    Since I assume they would have noticed the rats or the slowly chewed chain, that means they also left her unattended for several days, which would mean they neglected to even provide food to a pregnant woman, whose only method of going to the bathroom was the sink she was chained to and probably drank water from. I guess the rats smuggled in food along with the guns.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Surprised this is Jeanty. His art was really lacking in the Buffy comics too, with characters looking deformed frequently.

He has really lost his touch since Tierri's Weapon X, where I though he was great.
    jeanty.jpg
    JEANTY2.jpg
    JEANTY3.jpg
    I LOVED this run, and Jeanty's art was a highlight. Chen was great too, but Jeany is a slight favorite.
    Most likely Jeanty switched up their style a bit and got cursed with imcompatible inkers/colorists.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Do not be ridiculous, Cable shot thousands of weapons carrying Hope and she is perfec-

Wait a minute.

Astonishing Member

What if the gun made of rats ?