Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Exclusive Preview: Mr. and Mrs. X #12

Ooooooooh guuuuurrrrrrl ahma lose my sh!t

Yes! Preview is amazing. Really love that X-Men 33 is referenced. It is my favourite Gambit story.

And Gambit is really Gambit here. It is crazy that he put smth under his skin because he knew that it was a trap.

Looks great, it's too bad this is the last issue, I'm going to miss this book.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Looks great, it's too bad this is the last issue, I'm going to miss this book.
    I too am going to miss this book alot. The book really picked up steam in the second half and it is sad that it is ending with no idea where these characters will show up next. I really liked the new artist for this issue and the preview looks amazing.

Sad as it is that there won't be more Mr & Mrs X (in this form?)-- there is also something really beautiful about it being finite. I'll treasure these trades, along with its predecessor Rogue & Gambit.

Cool, much better art, obviously influenced to be sympathetic to Bazalduas style, but much more detailed and 'considerate' of Rogue and the other ladies.

Love the symbolism of the X, and Rogue in her Uncanny Avengers suit.

What's the pill? an EMP device, or an adrenaline shot to wake Rogue, or a cyanide pill to deliver a death kiss or a vibrating device of some sort, to generate kinetic energy!

Pina’s Art here with that coloring is like if Perez and Bazaldua has a baby. Also, remember the “Will Kitty get dumped?” and R&G covers/leaks happened? That was fun. This book was fun and I’m excited to see where Rogue and Gambit go next if they make it out of this era.

Tiny Candra and her tiny hands

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Pina’s Art here with that coloring is like if Perez and Bazaldua has a baby. Also, remember the “Will Kitty get dumped?” and R&G covers/leaks happened? That was fun. This book was fun and I’m excited to see where Rogue and Gambit go next if they make it out of this era.
    I really like Pina's art. This is the best looking MMX issue. We are happy that last issue artist isbas good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Cool, much better art, obviously influenced to be sympathetic to Bazalduas style, but much more detailed and 'considerate' of Rogue and the other ladies.

Love the symbolism of the X, and Rogue in her Uncanny Avengers suit.

What's the pill? an EMP device, or an adrenaline shot to wake Rogue, or a cyanide pill to deliver a death kiss or a vibrating device of some sort, to generate kinetic energy!
    EMP device, I think.

All these flashbacks and it makes me wish more that Marrow showed up here before joining the Hellfire Club. The Remy/Sarah sibling? thing is one of my favorite things about Gambit.

Should have started off with stories like this instead of waiting until the end.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.