Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Men September Solicits

HOUSE OF X #4 & #5 (of 6)
    Xavier’s dream turns deadly for some of his students as they fight back against the humans’ plan to eliminate them. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (FANTASTIC FOUR, AVENGERS, SECRET WARS) continues his reshaping of the X-Universe alongside Young Gun artist Pepe Larraz (EXTERMINATION, AVENGERS). The Future of the X-Men begins here!

POWERS OF X #4 & #5 (of 6)
    As Cerebro does as it was intended to do, Sinister does what Sinister does best and the future comes to an end. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (FF, NEW AVENGERS, INFINITY) continues his reshaping of X-History alongside breakout artist R.B. Silva (UNCANNY X-MEN). The Future of the X-Men begins here!

WOLVERINE ANNUAL #1
    Wolverine’s lived many lives – X-Man, Avenger…movie star? Not exactly. But he’s followed an aspiring young actress to Los Angeles for a little sunshine and some semblance of a normal life. But behind the gilded golden façade of 1930s Hollywood lurks an unholy cult led by MORGAN LE FAY. Their prey…the young Hollywood hopefuls – including Logan’s lady! Will the mighty Logan’s claws crumble under the onslaught of the arcane sorceress’ magical powers? Find out this September!

ALPHA FLIGHT: TRUE NORTH #1
    Grab your hat and come travel light… adventure lies just around the bend! Three brand-new tales no one has ever told…until now! Join the greatest creators the Great White North has to offer as we unearth the secret history of the classic Alpha Flight stalwarts: Puck! Snowbird! Talisman! Northstar! Marrina! Guardian! Vindicator!

NEW MUTANTS: WAR CHILDREN #1
    Don’t miss this momentous event as legendary creators CHRIS CLAREMONT and BILL SIENKIEWICZ reunite with Magik, Wolfsbane, Cannonball, Cypher, Mirage, Karma, and Sunspot to share this never before told story of the New Mutants’ past! When Warlock experiences a nightmare, he begins going haywire, and it’s up to his friends to save him! But as Warlock grows more frenzied, they should be worrying about being able to save themselves…and doubly so when Magik’s inner demon, Darkchylde, threatens to break free! Also, a special guest appearance by none other than Kitty Pryde!

DEAD MAN LOGAN #11 (of 12)
    THE PENULTIMATE ENTRY IN DEAD MAN LOGAN’S STORY!
    You think you know, but you have NO IDEA what’s coming. Follow the series that has critics raving:
    “A shockingly well-constructed farewell” – Comic Watch
    “Violent fun” – Comics: The Gathering
    “A masterpiece” – YouDon’tReadComics.com

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #9
    ALL-WOLVERINE ISSUE!
    First, Wolverine’s decades-long battle with demon the Truth comes to a bloody and brutal finale! Then, head back into the digital world of the .EXE/men to meet their version of Logan!

https://www.newsarama.com/45706-marv...citations.html
    Last edited by Diammandis; 06-20-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Wolverine Annual: I AWAKEN
    Wolverine Annual not written by Cates, Ewing, Spencer, even Rowell: BACK TO MY ETERNAL SLUMBER.

lets see what x-students are going to be offed...hopefully no one too good of a character
    She's A Lifebringer

Uuuugh. Brave new era kicking off with yet another extinction event, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I really want to know what xaviers plan is, that gets the humans so pissed that they all of a sudden want to kill all mutants now
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I mean, it's not like nobody could see coming, from a mile away, that humans would try to smash them for good eventually. It's what flatscans are known for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Humans trying to eliminate mutants again

BANNED

Welp, looks like I'm saving money this summer.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mean, it's not like nobody could see coming, from a mile away, that humans would try to smash them for good eventually. It's what flatscans are known for.
    Yep. Also, if Xavier didn't plan for Sinister to do whatever Sinister does and use whatever Chuck had planned for his own experiments, he's a fool.

So mutants aren't on Mars?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

But what if the humans are right this time??
    What if Xavier and the X-men do something that threats humanity?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But what if the humans are right this time??
    What if Xavier and the X-men do something that threats humanity?
    Mutants could come up with the cure for cancer Wakanda has been withholding and humans would still try to kill them.

Of course, Xavier's plan probably has some shady stuff involved. But even if the only part the flatscans knew of was "the bald jerk is trying to create another mutant utopia" they gould gun for them all the same.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Welp, looks like I'm saving money this summer.
    You're not still holding out hope that the New X-Men are suddenly going to be relevant again are you?

Enough is enough. People want something different remember when they used to explore new lands and words? I would take another trip to the Savage Lands over this doomsday crap AGAIN.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Enough is enough. People want something different remember when they used to explore new lands and words? I would take another trip to the Savage Lands over this doomsday crap AGAIN.
    But it's said nowhere that it's another doomsday/extinction story. Humans trying to kill mutants is just another tuesday on the MU. Or do you fellas want them to jump from HUMANS HATE US A LOT, as it currently stands, to "eh, let's leave the muties to their own devices", without any explanation or groundwork to get there?