Default Carnage vs Omega Red

Who wins.......

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Carnage is physically superior...

However, I honestly don't know how Omega's death spores would effect the symbiote...

The hentai fans win.

I'm not very familiar with either character, since I wasn't buying comics much in the '90s, but it seems like Carnage is significantly faster and possibly only vulnerable to Omega Red's lifeforce drain attack. The Carnage symbiote once took over the Silver Surfer, and I doubt that Omega Red would be more resistant to that kind of takeover. But that raises a potentially odd issue: if the symbiote bonds with Omega Red, does the rumble end inconclusively?

I want to say Carnage. He should land the more meaningful hits, faster. The dude has survived the vacuum of space and all sorts of toxic environments. So even if he can't survive the spores indefinitely, I want to say he can tank the effects long enough to win.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Well here is the thing,omega red still has the carbonadium armor. It's not primary adamantium but it still has witstood Wolverine's slash attacks,blasts from cyclops and chamber.

Can carnage overcome those defenses? Also wouldn't omega red be getting stronger via life drain attacks? Even if the spores don't kill or harm carnage alot. Doesn't it still drain him?