Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rather than Joker not caring, I actually prefer the idea that it never stops to think that Batman is somebody else. His mind is just too focused on Batman being Batman.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

I'm not thrilled with it, but I can accept it as long as they maintain the in-character stance that the game isn't interesting if the cowl isn't on. He correctly understands that Bruce Wayne is just a mask. Plus, going after Batman when he's wearing the civilian mask would make the game less interesting to him.

How many amoral and/or villainous folks have figured it out, anyway? Ra's/Talia & Amanda Waller know for very good reasons. In both cases, the characters are too smart and too connected to NOT know. Bane learned just so they could have him break the Bat, and I'd be very happy if they had him forget. Riddler knew for a while, and it made sense for him to figure it out, but they had him forget. Lex figured it out, as he's too smart and too connected to not do so. Does he still know? Deathstroke probably knows, as he's too smart. I'd rather he forgot. Anyone else outside the hero community?

Quote Originally Posted by mikelmcknight72 View Post
    How many amoral and/or villainous folks have figured it out, anyway? Ra's/Talia & Amanda Waller know for very good reasons. In both cases, the characters are too smart and too connected to NOT know. Bane learned just so they could have him break the Bat, and I'd be very happy if they had him forget. Riddler knew for a while, and it made sense for him to figure it out, but they had him forget. Lex figured it out, as he's too smart and too connected to not do so. Does he still know? Deathstroke probably knows, as he's too smart. I'd rather he forgot. Anyone else outside the hero community?
    I know for Riddler they always say that while he doesn't know, he probably could easily figured it out if he tried to, he just doesn't want to because, similar to Joker, that just spoils the fun. Deathstroke knows, at least as of Batman Vs. Deathstroke. Lex is the big question mark for me, because I also really want to know if he still knows. He found out in Forever Evil after connecting Dick Grayson to Batman/Bruce Wayne, but I don't think there's been any reference recently regarding if he still knows after all the universe changes or not.

Astonishing Member

No Sir, I don't like it.

Lex still knows. There’s a reference in the Batman Who Laughs series to the conversation where Lex showed up at Wayne Manor to confront him.
    Cheers - CL