Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    G Gundam is the pinnacle of the Gundam franchise and a top 10 anime.
    In here for G Gundam. An all time fav.

OMG! I'd like to see more of Lord Death Man...

To the utmost, I agree. My #1 Gundam (anime series):

I think it would be cool to see darker versions of the campy Batman 66 villains:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think it would be cool to see darker versions of the campy Batman 66 villains:
    If by darker, you mean serious...then I agree.

Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Mister Freeze...they can be as grim or as fun as the writer desires without problem. I think most of the Batman 66 villains could do the same.

I'd be all for it. Give us something different than Joker and Two Face and Penguin and so on. Variety is the spice of life.

Spectacular Member

I always liked False Face. But he appeared in the golden age of Batman. Unfortunately the strip has not been reprinted anywhere. Plus they had clayface instead.

I alsondidnt realise until recently that Calendar man also had a golden age debut.

King tut was reinvented (completely differently ) in King Tuts Tomb. Not sure if he ever came back.

Bookworm and Egghead would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post

Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Mister Freeze...they can be as grim or as fun as the writer desires without problem. I think most of the Batman 66 villains could do the same.
    I'm in full agreement with you there especially Bookworm he lost it when asked why he doesn't write his own book he took writers block really hard. Also Egghead could be written as a genius with lisp or egg obsession. Also there's a lot that can be done with King Tut.
    Quote Originally Posted by riddler123 View Post
    I always liked False Face. But he appeared in the golden age of Batman. Unfortunately the strip has not been reprinted anywhere. Plus they had clayface instead.

I alsondidnt realise until recently that Calendar man also had a golden age debut.

King tut was reinvented (completely differently ) in King Tuts Tomb. Not sure if he ever came back.

Bookworm and Egghead would be great.
    FalseFace could get a decent reboot I think he doesn't have to be tied to Clayface at all (they made him Flase into Clay in a reboot of the 66 show in comic form) anyway I figure they could make Mouse from Batwoman Canon and have False Face be a legacy character first have his Father be revealed as a retired super villain from the JSA days and have Mouse be forced into the role of FalseFace by his own insanity.
    Last edited by Castiel; 04-19-2020 at 06:42 PM.

I prefer Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz myself
    Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post

I think it would be fun either way darker (for a one shot cameo like in a Arkham Asylum 2) or serious (like in a canon role with a backstory)

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I'm in full agreement with you there especially Bookworm he lost it when asked why he doesn't write his own book he took writers block really hard. Also Egghead could be written as a genius with lisp or egg obsession. Also there's a lot that can be done with King Tut.
    I could see EggHead as some know it all bald bureaucrat who uses politics to get his way or maybe a computer hacker with egg themed viruses.

Another idea
    Bookworm - A serial killer writer/librarian who commits murders and crimes inspired by books and plays

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeetle91189 View Post
    I prefer Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz myself
    Awesome! Wing/Waltz are on my list of favorite Gundam (anime series):

Another idea
    Bookworm - A serial killer writer/librarian who commits murders and crimes inspired by books and plays
    Great idea, Mutant God. I would totally read that.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-21-2020 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Added more words.

Mighty Member

I'm all for re purposing more obscure villains. I mean look how it helped Mr Freeze. However, it would have to be done in a creative way while keeping in theme with the original. Otherwise you get someone who "kills people with polka dots".

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    In here for G Gundam. An all time fav.
    Its the only Gundam series I ever got into.

I think it would be fun either way darker (for a one shot cameo like in a Arkham Asylum 2) or serious (like in a canon role with a backstory)

I could see EggHead as some know it all bald bureaucrat who uses politics to get his way or maybe a computer hacker with egg themed viruses.

Another idea
    Surprisingly Egghead exists in the CW's Arrowverse. In last night's episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow a couple of characters are walking past some displays and one of them is a picture of Vincent Price as Egghead
    with a caption Egghead's Egg and an egg sitting on an egg holder. So maybe Egghead will show up sometime on Batwoman, or one of the other shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Surprisingly Egghead exists in the CW's Arrowverse. In last night's episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow a couple of characters are walking past some displays and one of them is a picture of Vincent Price as Egghead
    with a caption Egghead's Egg and an egg sitting on an egg holder. So maybe Egghead will show up sometime on Batwoman, or one of the other shows?
    Wow, Legends of Tomorrow referencing actual DC comics lore! Who'd have thought it :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, Legends of Tomorrow referencing actual DC comics lore! Who'd have thought it :P?
    Is it comic lore though? He is from a tv show...