BANNED

Default Achilles(Troy) VS Deadpool, Venom and Drax...TWISTED LIVE ACTION.

LO AND BEHOLD! Achilles is training his cousin, Patroclus, when three men are coughed up from the belly of a giant bird nearby. He greets them arrogantly, and is beaten down three times for his trouble.

Turns out that they are travelers, and they want for Achilles to lead them on a personal tour. Their names?

Eddie(Venom '18) Wade(Deadpool '16/'18) and Drax(MCU)

Wade: *with Patroclus in a headlock* "Look, blondie. Either we get our tour, or I shoot this guy in the head!"

Venom: "After I eat his brains..."

Wade: "Hey! He'll already be dead if I shoot him in the head after you eat his brains! Eat his brains after I shoot him in the head!"

Venom: "His brains are going to be all over the beach if you shoot him in the head! I am not eating them off the ground like some...furry, four-legged, barking thing..."

Eddie: "DOG! Its called a dog! And nobody's shooting this guy in the head after his brains get eaten, that's just uncalled for! And gross!"

Achilles: "I do not what you are saying, strangers but it is clear to me that...what is he doing?" *points his word at Drax, who is eating chips slowly*

Drax: *continues eating*

Wade: "act like you can't see him..."

AND SO! Achilles is stuck for a week with three of the most lethal people ever to grace ancient Greece, with Patroclus' life on the line if they don't enjoy themselves.

Can Achilles' sanity prevail?

And what happens to the nations on both sides of the Agean?
    Last edited by T51R; 06-22-2019 at 08:01 AM.