Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She is though. Best part of the issue to me.
    She definitely is but it came off a little weird coming from her son given how he was holding her especially. lmao Well she is one of my end all be all mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    this was so bad it was actually hilarious. Like i got such a good laugh i can't even be mad.
    Wasn't this the main reason for this comic to exist?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    this was so bad it was actually hilarious. Like i got such a good laugh i can't even be mad. lol The dialogue, the mother worshipping. Yoooo. It was hilarious.
    I flicked through it in store and admittedly I didn't spend too long looking at it but I was really confused what was happening from page to page. The art was very messy.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Yeah, this was not good. Too much going on most of the Art was just unclear....

Why the heck would Cable or Storm name their child after Havok? Neither one was ever close to him

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    It's funny. When people like Brent E. Anderson does the same thing it seems to have all the sense...

Oh. Wait. Anderson was making storytelling.

Seems like you're making excuses to bash an easy target. Both were lazy and/or under time constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why the heck would Cable or Storm name their child after Havok? Neither one was ever close to him
    I mean Havok is Cable's uncle, as well as a well renowned leader in the X-Men community, plus a different timeline could mean a different history with them being closer. Havok was part of the new X-Men team with Storm that formed around the classic Giant Size issue, so there's at least historical significance there. It's not too much of a stretch where suspension of disbelief is an issue.
    Last edited by Chainsaw Vigilante; 06-26-2019 at 10:18 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

cuz Liefield.

Rachel isn't close to Alex either. Poor guy.

"Rachel, why don't you use your telepathy to stop your uncle from being evil?"
    "I have an uncle?"
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    cuz Liefield.

Rachel isn't close to Alex either. Poor guy.

"Rachel, why don't you use your telepathy to stop your uncle from being evil?"
    "I have an uncle?"
    Rachel and Alex were close right after Jean died and Rachel came back to x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    Seems like you're making excuses to bash an easy target. Both were lazy and/or under time constraints.

I mean Havok is Cable's uncle, as well as a well renowned leader in the X-Men community, plus a different timeline could mean a different history with them being closer. Havok was part of the new X-Men team with Storm that formed around the classic Giant Size issue, so there's at least historical significance there. It's not too much of a stretch where suspension of disbelief is an issue.
    Yes it is. None of those are reasons enough why either would name their kid after him. Scott would have made more sense for Cable. Any number of other X-men would have made more sense for Storm. Liefield failed to make it make sense here

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Rachel and Alex were close right after Jean died and Rachel came back to x-men
    Right after? eeeeeeehhh maybe when they were stuck in space together but that got ignored when they came back to Earth and Alex and Lorna went to X-Factor.
    "Cable was right!"

It would've made more sense if he was David Summers to honor Storm's father. But ya' know, that would've been too logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Right after? eeeeeeehhh maybe when they were stuck in space together but that got ignored when they came back to Earth and Alex and Lorna went to X-Factor.
    It was on Claremont Uncanny and later they went to space

I keep forgetting about that run.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It was on Claremont Uncanny and later they went to space

that wasnt Claremont's run. I dont think he even used Havok. That happend in an issue of X-men Unlimited

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

that wasnt Claremont's run. I dont think he even used Havok. That happend in an issue of X-men Unlimited
    Yeah this annual happened when Rachel was in Uncanny by Claremont and Havok was in X-Men by Milligan, right before they went to space under Brubaker.