Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Senzu munching All Might

    After losing his abilities, All Might is pretty beat up. Let's say another student has a dimension warping quirk and ports All Might to the Dragon Ball universe. Seeing him so beat up, he is given a senzu bean. While powerful, All Might notes that he doesn't come close to the top fighters in DB. Thus, he asks Master Roshi to train him and then gets a trip to King Kai's.

    Does his quirk enable him to surpass Krillin (the best human) and now powerful does he get?

  2. #2

    Default

    I honestly think Chi is just fundamentally different even in terms of biology with DB humans. I'm not sure he could ever surpass Krillin.

    Sensu beans would be a FABULOUS addition to his arsenal though.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Lord Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I honestly think Chi is just fundamentally different even in terms of biology with DB humans. I'm not sure he could ever surpass Krillin.

    Sensu beans would be a FABULOUS addition to his arsenal though.
    It'd be like Popeye with Spinach.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I honestly think Chi is just fundamentally different even in terms of biology with DB humans. I'm not sure he could ever surpass Krillin.

    Sensu beans would be a FABULOUS addition to his arsenal though.
    Considering Krillin can bust planets ? Thats not bad.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Considering Krillin can bust planets ? Thats not bad.
    There is no shame being weaker then Krillin, agreed.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Ironically All Might finding out about senzu beans before he lost his powers would have saved a lot of drama.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    It seemed to me that normal humans in the DB universe (no reason to think that they were genetically different) could be trained up to high levels of power. Krillin and Tien were no slouches. Compared to ultra-instinct Saiyans, they were bugs but so what. I was wondering if All Might with the quirk's energy concentrating abilities might combine with Roshi's training to produce a very powerful combo.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    It seemed to me that normal humans in the DB universe (no reason to think that they were genetically different) could be trained up to high levels of power. Krillin and Tien were no slouches. Compared to ultra-instinct Saiyans, they were bugs but so what. I was wondering if All Might with the quirk's energy concentrating abilities might combine with Roshi's training to produce a very powerful combo.
    On some level, it does seem to be a biological component in regards to DBZ chi growth.

    Roshi literally just made them work out. Like milk runs, weights and other stuff. From that, a very young boy became faster then the eye could see and could shove 300 ton boulders lol. From working out!!
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Just working out seemed to be the trick for One-punch Man as far as we know. Perhaps in anime universes in general, humans have such growth potential with the right training.

  10. #10
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Just working out seemed to be the trick for One-punch Man as far as we know. Perhaps in anime universes in general, humans have such growth potential with the right training.
    Saitama isn't the same thing. He's multiple orders of magnitude stronger than everyone else on the show, and his routine is not even my warmup for rock climbing in my gym. He's just different.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  11. #11
    Watashi ga Kita! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    2,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Saitama isn't the same thing. He's multiple orders of magnitude stronger than everyone else on the show, and his routine is not even my warmup for rock climbing in my gym. He's just different.
    Nah, he's not different. He's just a normal dude who exercised every day for three years and basically became God-like.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    That was the mystery. Just those exercises did it for him. In the MU, he would be some undiscovered mutant who just brought his powers to the forefront under adversity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •