Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Boisterously Confused

Hourman: neat costume. I like that he's super, but not as super as Superman.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

"This character dies from Atomica going INSIDE THEIR BODY? AWESOME!!"

come a few hours later...

"BANTHA DUNG!!" (note: I still want to see Atomica inside Scorch even though a SINGLE LINE OF DIALOGUE from that scene is enough to set me off)
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

BANNED

I can't even say when I was first introduced to Batman and Superman. I had an old Batman action figure based on the Tim Burton film, but I can't say if this was my first introduction of the character. He was black and yellow, and if I recall, he had a string that came out his utility belt. I thought he was awesome. I had a Superman figure, too, and I think I liked him even more. The bright primary colors stimulated me quite a bit. I had a Superman t-shirt with a picture of him on it and I thought he was great. The look of him really stimulated me. I also had (I might still have it) the Sunsoft Batman NES game. Yeah, it is really hard, and I've never beaten it. "Streets of Desolation," the first stage theme, is a music piece that is iconic Batman to me, and I imagine many others who grew up with this game, just as much as the the 60s show theme song, and the Danny Elfman music piece. I'm a little upset I never hear it in any Batman stuff, like cartoons or whatever. If I was behind the scenes, you'd be hearing it in stuff. I know there are likely rights issues to sort out, but I'd sort them out.

Thing is, this isn't a really obscure thing. Probably most classic game appreciators will recognize this, I think.
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 07-28-2019 at 07:11 PM.