Astonishing Member

Default MCU Captain America vs Edgar from Heroes

h2h only

who take this

if this is stomp against Captain America, cap got Mjolnir
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Round 1: Edgar obviously stomps since he's a speedster with knives and Cap is not.

Round 2: Depends if you think Cap's got the durability to tank his slashes before pounding the area with Mjolnir.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Round 1: Edgar obviously stomps since he's a speedster with knives and Cap is not.

Round 2: Depends if you think Cap's got the durability to tank his slashes before pounding the area with Mjolnir.
    For a minute, I didn't remember who Edgar was. Some huge P.I.S. that the circus guy could grab him and stab him.

One problem is all the fights are shown with a blur effect but I don't see where he's moving any faster than the martial artist/ actor playing him can move. The blur effect gives the illusion of super speed. Cap had at least one feat that was aim dodging. Put him in his armor and give him his shield and I'm not sure he couldn't block and take enough slashes to get a hit in and one is all it would take. I grant the odds are against it but I'd give Cap at least 3 out of ten.

I didn't catch that it was hth only. Without his shield, Cap's chances go to about zero. On the other hand, with Mjolnir and his shield, his chances go to about 9 wins out of ten.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    For a minute, I didn't remember who Edgar was. Some huge P.I.S. that the circus guy could grab him and stab him.

One problem is all the fights are shown with a blur effect but I don't see where he's moving any faster than the martial artist/ actor playing him can move. The blur effect gives the illusion of super speed. Cap had at least one feat that was aim dodging. Put him in his armor and give him his shield and I'm not sure he couldn't block and take enough slashes to get a hit in and one is all it would take. I grant the odds are against it but I'd give Cap at least 3 out of ten.

I didn't catch that it was hth only. Without his shield, Cap's chances go to about zero. On the other hand, with Mjolnir and his shield, his chances go to about 9 wins out of ten.
    I'll have to find some episodes or something, but I do know that he did have more typical super speed running scenes. He wasn't as fast as Daphne but he was pretty fast. I figured if nothing else he could just run at Cap with the knives out.

Mjolnir Cap should be fine though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.