Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    If we go by high-end feats, Kara single-handedly lifted the Million-ton Fort Razz into space, and lifted the million-ton Fortress of Solitude dwarf-star key.

How does MCU vibranium do against Million-ton level strength?
    High end feats that are consistent with presentation. And in the CW, that's difficult.

Look at it this way: if we go by high end feats ONLY, MCU Thor is way way beyond the ability of damn near anyone to hurt, and therefore, to allow that Kurse has hurt him means that Kurse is somewhere well beyond "output of a neutron star."

Kara has done some crazy stuff, but she's failed on MUCH less crazy stuff. Her presentation is "really strong" but she has been outmuscled and hurt by dozens of aliens on the show. Are they ALL "million ton" level?

And Kara isn't in the rumble anyway, J'onn is, and he has no feats REMOTELY approaching Kara's.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    High end feats that are consistent with presentation. And in the CW, that's difficult.

Look at it this way: if we go by high end feats ONLY, MCU Thor is way way beyond the ability of damn near anyone to hurt, and therefore, to allow that Kurse has hurt him means that Kurse is somewhere well beyond "output of a neutron star."

Kara has done some crazy stuff, but she's failed on MUCH less crazy stuff. Her presentation is "really strong" but she has been outmuscled and hurt by dozens of aliens on the show. Are they ALL "million ton" level?

And Kara isn't in the rumble anyway, J'onn is, and he has no feats REMOTELY approaching Kara's.
    Kara might not be in the Rumble, but you made an assertation about her strength in regards to Vibranium. We responded - that's all that is.

From the very very little of the CW I've observed, JJ is not uber powerful. Buuut if they are constantly like "dude is Kryptonian level" as a thing in the show, then maybe that's a thing?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

He has had multiple throw downs with Kryptonians and White Martians and Dominators. The first two being Kara level and the third being somewhat below that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Kara might not be in the Rumble, but you made an assertation about her strength in regards to Vibranium. We responded - that's all that is.

From the very very little of the CW I've observed, JJ is not uber powerful. Buuut if they are constantly like "dude is Kryptonian level" as a thing in the show, then maybe that's a thing?
    Not really, in the same way that the Ten-Eyed Man is not the most dangerous man in DC Earth. Neither narrative editorial hyperbole or unverified statements from other characters have ever really been much of a thing.

If JJ were another Kryptonian that wasn’t Kara or Clark, then that’s one thing. You could make a case for extrapolating feats within reason. Or if he had minimal appearances and no quantifiable feats but for a lot of statements, you could maybe squint a bit at it and sort of side-eye temporarily hand-wave something maybe. But for a character with so many appearances and nothing remotely on Kara’s high-end level? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He has had multiple throw downs with Kryptonians and White Martians and Dominators. The first two being Kara level and the third being somewhat below that.
    OK, that’s feat-worthy. Could you remind us of the former?

Supergirl consitently punches or gets knocked thousands of feat. There's dozen of showings of this. She is also stronger than Mon-el.There is no arguing supergirl isn't a beast.

John on the other hand, i mean I can kind of see big's point. Supergirl jobs a lot. And White martians / Dominators are also way weaker than Krpytoniand. I think john been around enough he needs to stand on his own feats.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 06-29-2019 at 07:32 AM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm just wondering what happens if you try to use telepathy on a robot whose sentience seems somewhat tied to the Mind Stone, which he in turn has no feats of using for telepathy.