Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Default Return of X-Cres Off topic thread on X-Men board

I recall when the MBs were rebooted,we had an IAM community thread on the Marvel Comics board that was moved to the community board. Well, the regulars went to another board because of it. Now I see that X-Cres, the OT thread has returned on the X-boards. Does that mean that there can be OT threads now on the Marvel Comics boards?
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 11-28-2014 at 08:26 PM.

We're letting some come back for a trial period. I'd suggest speaking to the forum's moderators privately and letting them start it, so they can establish the ground rules before it begins.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks. I will see if the old members are still interested and then see how that goes.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given that some chat threads are coming back , has there been any discussion on a wrestling sub-forum from TV/Film board ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given that some chat threads are coming back , has there been any discussion on a wrestling sub-forum from TV/Film board ?
    No, there hasn't.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    No, there hasn't.
    Shame that we can't get that one back. I remember a big reason we were given the sub-forum was due to how the front page of the TV/Film board was getting bogged down with countless wrestling threads. I at 1st was irked about it , but It was a good idea that the Mods had for the forum.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.