Incredible Member

Default Silver Age info question

Does anyone know where or if there is a comprehensive list online of the stories from DC’s Silver Age that were referred to as “Just Imagine” or “Imaginary Tales”? I am trying to track down as many as possible.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Does anyone know where or if there is a comprehensive list online of the stories from DC’s Silver Age that were referred to as “Just Imagine” or “Imaginary Tales”? I am trying to track down as many as possible.
    I don't know if DC ever published an OFFICIAL list of them, but on the fan-run DC wikipage, somebody put together this list:Note that the list would also include stories from the Bronze Age as well as Silver Age (and maybe even a Golden Age entry or two).
    Don't know how complete it is; maybe you could check and compare it with other sites.
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 06-24-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Retired

Just giving that list a quick glance, I see they don't have "The Perils of Poor Lois," SUPERMAN 24 (September-October 1943). I'd say that story fits the imaginary story criteria quite well. It does have a "real world" intro, but then it asks the reader to imagine our characters in an old-fashioned melodrama.