Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

buckynat is cursed as **** and brubaker fanfiction

clintalia is endgame

but anyway

hickman please use briar i am sending the telepathic waves so you can hear me
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Magneto is one of those characters who seems to adapt better than most to whatever upheaval the X-Men face. Whether he's an enemy, an ally, or something in between, he finds a way to play a part. That's what makes him so good at what he does. He's the Master of Magnetism, after all. Not an amateur.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That’s because age gap relationships are something that happens in ‘real life’ and for most people, a majority of the time, they aren’t good, because of the power imbalance. While things like immortal succubus women aren’t remotely a real life situation.
    Generally i agreed, i personally don't recomend anyone to star something with a person that is old enough to be your dad or grandad, but a lot of people in the internet has turned into horrible levels, when there is any sort of age-difference (even if is not that big) they call you sick or gross. Also, plenty of people find those semi-immortal creepy or weird (well, Mystique not so much, but that's more of a double standard for her gender).
    Last edited by TheCape; 06-24-2019 at 12:06 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    buckynat is cursed as **** and brubaker fanfiction

clintalia is endgame

but anyway

hickman please use briar i am sending the telepathic waves so you can hear me
    I support this message.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Weird to see so much Black Widow discussion in an X-Men thread.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Magneto is the GOAT X-Men character. He's the one character I think is 100% necessary to the mythos. I don't think any character can replace what he brings to the franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Weird to see so much Black Widow discussion in an X-Men thread.
    I'm more interested on what she is doing than most of the X-Men to be frank, at least until Hickman comes . But seriously, nothing interesting is hapenning beyond the upcoming Planet X, i don't even have a Wolverine solo to look foward

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Magneto is the GOAT X-Men character. He's the one character I think is 100% necessary to the mythos. I don't think any character can replace what he brings to the franchise
    Is kind of fascinating how he is more popular than half of the people that fights him.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

this tastes like a FACT
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is kind of fascinating how he is more popular than half of the people that fights him.
    He has cool powers, a backstory that makes him relatable, noble motives although his methods are debatable, usually a cool look and has been played by excellent actors.

I'm not a fan of Magneto but I can understand his popularity.

I think he is by far the most compelling. He is my one true essential X-Men character.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Really enjoyed this week's column and always love hearing JDW's opinions on various X-stuff.

But frankly I think Magneto's age and relatively youthful appearance are a non-issue: it's been established that when he was brought back to adulthood after being reduced to infancy, he was brought back younger than he was. That's it, that's all the explanation you need to keep the Holocaust origin intact.

Now future movies are a slightly different matter, as it will stretch credibility to have a WW2 survivor fighting around in tights in a movie set in 2023+, so I reckon they will have to come up with their own explanation if they wanna keep Magneto's background intact.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, that de-aging thing happened quite back in Lee to Thomas era. They're gonna have to bring it up more often if they're planning to keep his WW2 origin. Even Reed and Ben don't have their WW2 ties anymore.
    "Cable was right!"

Is Frank Castle still a veteran of Vietnam or is he now of Iraq / Afghanistan like Flash Thompson?

In the movies they can always do something like "Magneto was captured by HYDRA and frozen like Winter Soldier but managed to escape X years ago".

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Man, that de-aging thing happened quite back in Lee to Thomas era. They're gonna have to bring it up more often if they're planning to keep his WW2 origin. Even Reed and Ben don't have their WW2 ties anymore.
    I personally hope Mags is still a Holocaust survivor in 2045. I think it might be the thing that breaks the sliding timescale.