Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-24-2019 at 07:12 AM.

why do piotr and logan even try anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    why do piotr and logan even try anymore
    Wolverine never has to try. It's a perk of being popular & most petted. lol

On a pairing note, shame for the pairing fans, as JDW is not ok with RogueNeto due to age difference. lol This coming from the guy stuck on Deadpool x Shiklah, who is probably the oldest character in Marvel next to Gods. lol

AiPT!: And while on the topic of children, Magneto and Polaris have been rebuilding their father/daughter relationship over the last few years, especially in X-Men Blue. wes empurrado pela máfia X (@nvtegrey) wanted to know how you view this relationship. Should Lorna trust him or does she know better?

Jordan: It’s funny you put it that way–should she trust him? I am not sure how much good has come from X-Men trusting him in the past. That said… we’ve been saying House of X and Powers of X is going to change everything. Might that also change?

hummm thi sis very interesting.

Glad that White understands that rogneto is not normal.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Bonus points for being against Rogneto.

why did no one ask about how dummy thicc he looks in white

the punisher is a villain
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

In the issue, Magneto decides to give humanity one more chance before enacting his most extreme plot yet, so he picks someone at random and goes undercover as human and basically goes up to this guy he chose like, “Hey, fellow human–how about those dirty Muties, huh?” Thing is, it doesn’t work. The guy doesn’t hate mutants, they don’t bother him, he doesn’t bother them, everybody’s happy. And this is not what Magneto wanted–he keeps pushing and pushing at it, until eventually he reveals himself as a mutant and it threatening this guy’s life, and yeah, at that point, the guy turns on mutants… and Magneto says he was right all along, so he’s totally justified in every awful thing he is about to do. Honestly… I think that is pretty much a perfect encapsulation of his character–he’s a smart person you want to believe is capable of doing the right thing, but whose reason has been twisted by his experiences towards the vengeful. The art is gorgeous, the writing is great, and I recommend the issue highly.
    I have to re-read this issue, but IIRC, the guy only wants Magneto dead and not the entire mutant race (which he’s totally right to do). Even if he did, it wouldn’t make sense for him to hate an entire race because one marginalized individual threatens his life. Also, Jordan conveniently leaves out that the thing that breaks Magneto is that the guy brings up Hitler in a hypothetical, not just because his tactic wasn’t working.

BANNED

When are we going to terminate Colossus' permanent subscription to the flagship books.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Wolverine never has to try. It's a perk of being popular & most petted. lol

On a pairing note, shame for the pairing fans, as JDW is not ok with RogueNeto due to age difference. lol This coming from the guy stuck on Deadpool x Shiklah, who is probably the oldest character in Marvel next to Gods. lol
    Even White said that he is a bit wrong on the age difference.

I'm neutral to Rogueneto, no way the couple gonna happen again so soon

Even though JDW leans heavily toward no redemption for "villains" he at least realizes that Magneto is much closer to an anti-hero than a villain.

Overall I thought it was pretty good, I am glad Lorna got mentioned. I still hate the Wanda and Peitro not children retcon and I hope they fix that at some point. But I am really glad Lorna got a good mention in this article and I hope that indicates that Hickman is going to show that father and daughter relationship expanding in the relaunched titles. I don't expect much from HoX/PoX on character development, those comics to me are about shaking up the status quo and creating the groundwork for the new books in October. That's why they are cancelling all the lines, they want new readers to come in and Marvel can say if you want to know and understand the X-Men read HoX/PoX and then after you decide which characters you like pick up the comics that come out in October for your favorites.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I don't understand why people get hung up on the timeline thing, Magneto survived the holocaust, cant we just pretend Marvel years are shorter or something? It's comics.

if they retconned the holocaust from his life that would be really dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    When are we going to terminate Colossus' permanent subscription to the flagship books.
    Never. The DP films have made him more known & popular. So he's back to the front lines. He'll be like what Mystique has been over the last decade+.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Even White said that he is a bit wrong on the age difference.

I'm neutral to Rogueneto, no way the couple gonna happen again so soon
    I'm also neutral, and we know it's not happening soon. I just never agreed with hating it based on age difference if you're ok with Wolverine & Mystique with ANYONE. lol And again, Shiklah being an ancient Succubus who was probably over 300 years DP's senior and had a severe power imbalance in the relationship.