Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The point of Magneto is that he does all these horrible things and will never stop because he can't shake his fear of something like the Holocaust happening again, and because we know what the Holocaust is as a real event we understand that better than if it was some fictional Marvel thing. Changing it would completely defang the character, remove critical historical and thematic texture from the franchise, and make me cry like an 8 year-old. Wah, wah, wah. Even if it's not referenced, it drives everything the character does. And it's been referenced in every major story he's been in for the past few years like IvX, Secret Empire, The solo series, Blue, and Black.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

-I can not believe that you have a secondary mutation that makes you age more slowly
    -That's right, Charles, I have it
    -Amazing

And it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    -I can not believe that you have a secondary mutation that makes you age more slowly
    -That's right, Charles, I have it
    -Amazing

And it is done.
    Xavier would also need something, if we want to keep them meeting, connecting and later separating when both are young men, as opposed to Charles meeting Magneto for the first time when he's already ancient.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Xavier would also need something, if we want to keep them meeting, connecting and later separating when both are young men, as opposed to Charles meeting Magneto for the first time when he's already ancient.
    Xavier called Magneto "daddy" when they met, it's the new canon.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    if the alternative is having someone de-aged or turned to a child in some round about comic plot, that's just silly, I'd prefer to pretend WW2 was always 40 years ago or whatever.
    Yeah. I'd rather de-aged by Space Gods than being rude for $100, Steve.
    "Cable was right!"

Since Natasha and romance came up briefly, I'll just leave this gem here.

IMG_5245.jpg