Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Beavis
    Butthead
    Bill
    Ted

I call it The Fay-Tastic Four.
    When Morgan Le Fay can’t get out of saving the world, she gathers some help:

A (reluctant) Knight…

…a (comedic relief) Priest…

…and a dragon (with a law degree).

"mystic" FF:

-Doctor Voodoo
    -Satanna
    -Daimon Hellstrom
    -Gargoyle

(if Jericho and Satanna were to hook up somehow, it would mirror the FF inter-relationship dynamics almost exactly)

"cosmic" FF:
    -Adam Warlock
    -Mantis
    -Silver Surfer
    -Beta Ray Bill

here's a deep dive using characters from the other side of the fence:

-Triumph
    -Gypsy
    -The Ray
    -L-Ron
    (in Despero's body)

THE BLACK KNIGHT
    Dane’s ditched the cape and gone back to his old bomber jacket, w. new patches on the shoulders. He’s had trouble w. his Ebony Blade recently so he’s also gone back to his Light Sab…uh, Photon Sword. Though his origins are rooted in magic, Dane’s a physicist by trade, proficient in advanced sciences and technologies, including genetic and mechanical engineering.

VALERIA VON DOOM
    An older, alt-reality Valeria who’s visited the main MU before. Raised by Dr. Doom she has a working knowledge in both magic and science. Valeria has Negative Zone derived energy powers, and uses an invisi-belt in honor of her mother. Her go to in combat though, are her Doom-like gauntlets which pack quite a punch.

M-11 THE HUMAN ROBOT
    Built in the fifties, and built to last. M-11 has force field tech, a “Death Ray”, telescopic limbs it can electrify, can access any computer network on Earth, and, if shattered, it can pull itself back together Iron Giant style, a magical gift from a former associate, the eternal dragon Mr. Lao.

DR. STRANGE
    Doc Strange and Reed Richards are the go-to guys in their respective fields and there’s a mutual respect there. They helped found The Illuminati, and have each other's backs. As a renowned surgeon, Doc Strange knows his way around science.

ANGELA
    The statuesque redhead is the team’s unofficial fifth member, as their paths keep crossing in various magical scenarios. Sometimes she and the team have the same goals, sometimes they’re at odds.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-19-2022 at 08:19 PM.

THE
    FAN-THRASH-TIC
    FOUR

The leader
    The girlfriend
    The girlfriend's brother
    The leader’s friend

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I can change this if need be but I think everyone fits into the criteria. Let me know, just in case...

WEB OF FANTASTIC FOUR

In another world, Peter Parker's family joined hands with The Enigma Force to bring about a better future for all families the universe over. Together, by their powers combined, they are The Fantastic Four!

Captain Universe/Cosmic Spider-Man (Peter Parker): Chosen to wield the Uni-Power of Captain Universe, Peter Parker a.k.a. The Amazing Spider-Man leads the Fantastic Four into battle!

Spinneret (Mary Jane Watson-Parker): The heart of the team. It just doesn't work without MJ, none of this works without MJ. Even the Uni-Power stops working! Madness!

Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker): She's got a good head on her shoulders, is extremely popular, has a hit movie coming up and seems to be well on her way to eventually taking over the team at some point in the far future. Life is good!

Spiderling (Annie-May Parker): Super smart kid with a penchant for mischief, however...Normie Osborn has begun to occupy her thoughts lately. Such a major distraction could become a problem in the future...
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I can change this if need be but I think everyone fits into the criteria. Let me know, just in case...

WEB OF FANTASTIC FOUR

In another world, Peter Parker's family joined hands with The Enigma Force to bring about a better future for all families the universe over. Together, by their powers combined, they are The Fantastic Four!

Captain Universe/Cosmic Spider-Man (Peter Parker): Chosen to wield the Uni-Power of Captain Universe, Peter Parker a.k.a. The Amazing Spider-Man leads the Fantastic Four into battle!

Spinneret (Mary Jane Watson-Parker): The heart of the team. It just doesn't work without MJ, none of this works without MJ. Even the Uni-Power stops working! Madness!

Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker): She's got a good head on her shoulders, is extremely popular, has a hit movie coming up and seems to be well on her way to eventually taking over the team at some point in the far future. Life is good!

Spiderling (Annie-May Parker): Super smart kid with a penchant for mischief, however...Normie Osborn has begun to occupy her thoughts lately. Such a major distraction could become a problem in the future...
    ^^^Neat!
    Surprised though, you didn't go w. Annie-May and Benjy as Valeria and Franklin, and a Venomized Flash Thompson as Ben.
    Now, if only Mary Jane had a brother....!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Neat!
    Surprised though, you didn't go w. Annie-May and Benjy as Valeria and Franklin, and a Venomized Flash Thompson as Ben.
    Now, if only Mary Jane had a brother....!
    I might do a Fantastic Force-esque one set later that mimics the original line-up over on the other thread. Maybe have Normie as Red Goblin or Venom.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-20-2023 at 02:27 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

The Future Four-
    Miles
    America
    Franklin
    Valeria

Based on this fanart-
    https://www.deviantart.com/lucasbolt...2015-544091484

Which member is which archetype is part of the fun.

The Mystic Four-
    Morbius
    Nico
    Scarlet Witch
    Man-Thing

You could probably guess the archetype.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-20-2023 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I might do a Fantastic Force-esque one set later that mimics the original line-up over on the other thread. Maybe have Normie as Red Goblin or Venom.
    ^^^Sweet!
    Would Normie be a Ben or a Johnny?
    Don’t tell me, I wanna see it first hand!

EDIT

I know I’ve posted this somewhere (thought it was here). Did a quick pic to share w. you…:

The smart guy
    The girl guy
    The young guy
    The big guy
    Last edited by Riv86672; 01-20-2023 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Future Four-
    Miles
    America
    Franklin
    Valeria

Based on this fanart-
    https://www.deviantart.com/lucasbolt...2015-544091484

Which member is which archetype is part of the fun.

The Mystic Four-
    Morbius
    Nico
    Scarlet Witch
    Man-Thing

You could probably guess the archetype.
    ^^^Other than Man-Thing as Ben…I’m stumped!

^^^Other than Man-Thing as Ben…I’m stumped!
    Morbius- scientist
    Nico- young and reckless
    Wanda- peacekeeper/mediator

Do those help?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Morbius- scientist
    Nico- young and reckless
    Wanda- peacekeeper/mediator

Do those help?
    ^^^Hell yes that helps!

I call it The Fay-Tastic Four.
    When Morgan Le Fay can’t get out of saving the world, she gathers some help:

A (reluctant) Knight…

…a (comedic relief) Priest…

…and a dragon (with a law degree).
    Is the guy with the green coat Doctor Druid?

^^^Hell yes that helps!
    Lol.

For the MCU I would've used Hank, Janet, Atlas and Scott,

The Inhuman Royal Family

or the Fosters- Bill, Tom, Ghost and Jane Foster.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-20-2023 at 05:29 PM.