Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Given a multiverse with an infinite number of divergent realities, this happens...

The Fantastic Four

• Captain Universe (Tamara Devoux)
    • Storm
    • Frenzy
    • Spectrum

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Given a multiverse with an infinite number of divergent realities, this happens...

The Fantastic Four

• Captain Universe (Tamara Devoux)
    • Storm
    • Frenzy
    • Spectrum

Oh damn that’s pretty cool, and it looks great!

Dr.Doom, Superior , Victorious, Kang, Christoph
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

None had solo titles but all were in titles that lasted 6 or more issues with the exception of the Invisible Man who was in All-Winners Squad: Band of Brothers that was canceled at 5 but it was intended to last longer

Scientist, mutant, model and artificial lifeform. Reverse gender Fantastic Four.

^^^lol, clever!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    For a mutant FF i'd go w. Sam Guthrie, Isabel Kane, Paige Guthrie, Roberto da Costa.

They have the same husband and wife/brother and sister/best friend dynamic as the FF, albeit in different configurations.
    Its a team that would come together pretty naturally.
    I like this one! Neat how you captured the various dynamics, and also fun that you've assembled a Fantastic Four that has no need of a 'Fantasti-Car,' since all of them can fly! (Well, Husk can assume a flying form, but the other three can do so with their powers...)

For an arc:
    Black Panther, Luke Cage, Iceman, Human Torch. Part of the story takes place on another planet.

Blue Marvel=Leader

Moondragon
    Spectrum
    Moon Knight

Oh damn that’s pretty cool, and it looks great!
    Thanks! It just donned on me the other day that some of the women that I draw most often have never all been in the same book at the same time. Heck, I don't even know if they've all ever met on panel. (If they have, I definitely need to buy that comic.) So I figured I might as well turn them into one possible iteration of the FF. The color schemes of their costumes make them a natural fit. Just add the 4 symbol.

Earth Four

Skyhawk
    Wind Warrior
    Earth Lord
    Sunstreak
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Earth Four

Skyhawk
    Wind Warrior
    Earth Lord
    Sunstreak
    Ooh, that's a cool one. Since Wind Warrior has ties to Tefnut, IIRC, who was more of a rain/moisture goddess than a wind/sky goddess (which was more Shu/Skylord's wheelhouse), she even kinda sorta leans towards the 'water' element.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I like this one! Neat how you captured the various dynamics, and also fun that you've assembled a Fantastic Four that has no need of a 'Fantasti-Car,' since all of them can fly! (Well, Husk can assume a flying form, but the other three can do so with their powers...)
    Thanks! I didn’t even realize about the flying until you pointed it out.

Thanks! It just donned on me the other day that some of the women that I draw most often have never all been in the same book at the same time. Heck, I don't even know if they've all ever met on panel. (If they have, I definitely need to buy that comic.) So I figured I might as well turn them into one possible iteration of the FF. The color schemes of their costumes make them a natural fit. Just add the 4 symbol.
    You matched up everyone really well, I dig it. And I agree I don’t they’ve all ever met. That’s a shame.

Hank
    Janet
    Atlas
    Dazzler.

You matched up everyone really well, I dig it. And I agree I don’t they’ve all ever met. That’s a shame.
    It would have been a cool idea back when the original FF was on publication hiatus if Marvel had released a year or so of issues with a different foursome filling in as the Fantastic Four. Many of the line-ups suggested in this thread would have made for great stories, even if it was only for an issue or two. Maybe make it a "Search for the Fantastic Four"-type deal where all of the heroes come together to find the FF, who are missing in action. Splitting into groups of four, each team is assigned an area to investigate with them ultimately running afoul of some of the FF's top villains along the way. The final issue could have been a king-size annual where all of the teams reassemble (The Legion of Fantastic Fours?) and help the original FF save the multiverse. Or something like that.

Looking back on some of these FF suggestions, I wonder what villains would work best for each unit?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

It would have been a cool idea back when the original FF was on publication hiatus if Marvel had released a year or so of issues with a different foursome filling in as the Fantastic Four. Many of the line-ups suggested in this thread would have made for great stories, even if it was only for an issue or two. Maybe make it a "Search for the Fantastic Four"-type deal where all of the heroes come together to find the FF, who are missing in action. Splitting into groups of four, each team is assigned an area to investigate with them ultimately running afoul of some of the FF's top villains along the way. The final issue could have been a king-size annual where all of the teams reassemble (The Legion of Fantastic Fours?) and help the original FF save the multiverse. Or something like that.

Looking back on some of these FF suggestions, I wonder what villains would work best for each unit?
    That’s a great idea.
    It would have given Marvel a chance spotlight different heroes and yes, different villains, too!