Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Which THREE Marvel Characters Would You Like To See Become Avengers?

This only applies to characters who HAVEN’T already been on the team!
    I’ll start with:

1) POLARIS
    2) GORGON
    3) HUSK

Definitely, these would be My Top (3) Three choices...

• Dan Ketch: Ghost Rider

• Kitty Pryde

• ROM: SpaceKnight

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-24-2023 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

ROM will never be an Avenger if they have any sense. I know they just got the rights back, but it'd cause problems if they lose the rights again, since they don't own him. Conan being in Savage Avengers caused issues for that series when his rights lapsed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

NIGHT THRASHER
    Right off the bat, I know that powers/skills/tech wise, NT brings nothing to the table other Avengers don’t bring even better. But w. a lot of Avengers it’s more about personality, characterization and interaction not just feats.
    Now, they could go the angry guy who acts all belligerent to cover up his insecurities route OR, they could show NT as the consummate professional he is at this point in his career.
    They could show him taking this opportunity seriously and applying himself; learning Avengers tech and certifying on the Quinjet, delving into all the old case files (studying tape if you will), and familiarizing himself w. his teammates’ abilities and the many villains he might wind up facing, studying the tactics various line ups have used in battle and seeking to improve on them, hitting the gym and the training simulation room etc.
    They could show how the current line up reacts to all that; who’s impressed, who isn’t, who might want to take NT under their wing, who offers advice.

GUARDIAN & VINDICATOR
    This would continue the Avengers tradition of having several power couples on the roster over the years. There are a lot of ways Mac and Heather Hudson could join the team (some amicable, some not so much), but regardless of them being there with or without Dept. H’s blessing, an Avengers-Alpha Flight crossover event would be pretty much inevitable, which could be really fun.
    Power levels aside, Mac is an underrated science guy (and the Avengers should always have science guys), and Heather is a solid team player, having led several versions of Alpha Flight herself.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 06-24-2023 at 04:35 AM.

Jean Grey as Levram

Lyja

Turbo
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Ultra Girl: She has been Avengers adjacent for a while with the Initiative, short term mentorship by Carol and her relationship with Vance.

Darkstar: Bring in some more international characters if they are going to be the Earth's premiere superhuman team
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Dani Moonstar
    Steel Spider
    Jennifer Kale
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Synch
    Thena
    Phastos
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Iceman, because I feel that the X-books tend to misuse him and feel he could work a lot better in more standard superhero stories.

Adam Warlock simply because of how much he doesn't fit in with standard super heroing.

and I'm going to cheat with this last one. I would like the Warriors Three to fill in for Thor and stay in the Avengers Mansion/Tower/Hydrobase/whatever they're using as a HQ for a lenght of time. Mostly just for humor sake.

1) Spider-Woman
    2) Porcupine
    3) Texas Twister

Jessica was already an Avenger.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Well since there is absolutely zero chance of prying any of the mutant characters away from the x-office I really only have two picks. Ultra Girl and Gravity

Last edited by Zero Hunter; 06-24-2023 at 11:35 AM.

I second the Iceman being an Avenger. He did good in the original Champions book. I like Alan2099 I think he would do well in normal superhero type stories. He can also bring some relaxed humor to the team. And he can be so powerful he would fit in with the big guns.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Iceman, because I feel that the X-books tend to misuse him and feel he could work a lot better in more standard superhero stories.

Adam Warlock simply because of how much he doesn't fit in with standard super heroing.

and I'm going to cheat with this last one. I would like the Warriors Three to fill in for Thor and stay in the Avengers Mansion/Tower/Hydrobase/whatever they're using as a HQ for a lenght of time. Mostly just for humor sake.
    I am so for this!!! All three of these suggestions would be amazing!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I know. I voted for her anyways.