Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Ok, this is my last one for now: a next level cosmic FF. If these entities are involved, the secrets of all of creation are at stake.

• Kosmos
    • Galactus
    • Kevin Brashear
    • Psi-Hawk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ok, this is my last one for now: a next level cosmic FF. If these entities are involved, the secrets of all of creation are at stake.

• Kosmos
    • Galactus
    • Kevin Brashear
    • Psi-Hawk
    Damnation, man!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Hank
    Janet
    Atlas
    Dazzler.
    I like how the two ladies, Dazzler and Janet, are absolute showstoppers, used to the limelight, and the two gents are more behind-the-scenes sorts with confidence issues who would be likely to defer to their leading ladies.

Along that line;

Scott Lang / Ant-Man
    Cassie Lang / Stinger (with a dash of Stature when Bill could use some backup)
    Jocasta
    Bill Foster / Goliath

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    1. Loki

2. Daimon Hellstrom

3. The Hood

4. Black Ant
    Gambit/Loki
    Bishop/Hellstorm
    Brother Gemini/The Hood
    Rocket Raccoon/Black Ant

I realized this one could go in this thread.

A throwback build, inspired by DC’s The Terrifics.
    Well, that and watching The Incredibles this weekend and thinking that’d be a cool name for a Hulk led team.

PROFESSOR HULK
    The Prof. manages to fall ass backwards into leading his own team as an adventure takes some weird turns, and he winds up having to work w. the others. As a unit, they’ll go and explore outer space, the Microverse, and any number of parallel worlds (like Future Imperfect and The End).

CAPTAIN MARVEL
    An ex-Avenger, Monica Rambeau has a lot of experience, and a wide range of powers that haven’t really been explored yet. I can see her not backing down if she thinks the Prof. is getting a little too…smashy.

SPEEDBALL
    This is the team Robbie Baldwin joins instead of The New Warriors. He’ll quickly be established as the class clown w. a heart of gold, and along w. The Incredibles, learn more about the kinetic energy dimension his powers come from.

SANDMAN
    Flint Marko’s been played heroically before so this works. He and the more Savage version of The Hulk have traded blows, but The Prof. says he doesn’t hold a grudge. I figure Robbie will annoy Marko, but the two will end up having some good back and forth banter.

Another day, another alternate universe, another version of the Fantastic Four with an avian theme. I guess you can say this team is definitely for the birds.

Thunderbird (Neal Shaara)
    Snowbird
    Falcon
    Lady Lark

Honorary Member: Starhawk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Spider-Man
    Daredevil
    Luke Cage
    She-Hulk

Operating out of Rand Tower
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 07-09-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Another day, another alternate universe, another version of the Fantastic Four with an avian theme. I guess you can say this team is definitely for the birds.

Thunderbird (Neal Shaara)
    Snowbird
    Falcon
    Lady Lark

Honorary Member: Starhawk
    Oh that’s very cool!

Star hawk could even play a Silver Surfer role, coming to earth ahead of a big time cosmic doom, then ends up siding w. the team against it after spending some time w. them.

Another day, another alternate universe, another version of the Fantastic Four with an avian theme.
    ^^^You got me thinking of a theme line up, so wanted to try it.

FORGE
    The genius inventor (Reed).

WARPATH
    The big guy (Ben).

RISQUE
    The female w. energy projection based powers (Sue)

THUNDERBIRD
    The fire powered guy (Johnny).

Forge would be the brains of course. Warpath and Risque would be the couple, and Warpath would also have a rivalry w. Thunderbird, as the guy is using the name of his dead brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Star hawk could even play a Silver Surfer role, coming to earth ahead of a big time cosmic doom, then ends up siding w. the team against it after spending some time w. them.
    That was my thinking exactly. She takes the place of Surfer and to some extent Uatu. I see The One Who Knows as the reason why this particular team comes together in the absence of Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny in this alternate universe.

The team origin parallels the mainstream FF in that these individuals are brought together for the space race. However, on this Earth NASA operates under the auspices of the UN. As such it's able to tap talent from around the world. Most of the origin countries are the same. Falcon is from the US. Snowbird Canada. Thunderbird hails from India. Lady Lark is the only twist in that she's from South Africa. Their vocations and backgrounds would also be slightly different as they all would have advanced degrees conducive to space exploration and scientific discovery. Like the FF, something goes awry and they're bombarded with cosmic rays. They are saved by Starhawk ultimately, as the cosmic ray bombardment wasn't a random event, but the deliberate act of a super baddie en route to Earth. The rest of the story takes off from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^You got me thinking of a theme line up, so wanted to try it.

FORGE
    The genius inventor (Reed).

WARPATH
    The big guy (Ben).

RISQUE
    The female w. energy projection based powers (Sue)

THUNDERBIRD
    The fire powered guy (Johnny).

Forge would be the brains of course. Warpath and Risque would be the couple, and Warpath would also have a rivalry w. Thunderbird, as the guy is using the name of his dead brother.
    I like it! Especially Risque in Sue's role. Someone at Marvel needs to have you on speed dial.

That was my thinking exactly. She takes the place of Surfer and to some extent Uatu. I see The One Who Knows as the reason why this particular team comes together in the absence of Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny in this alternate universe.

The team origin parallels the mainstream FF in that these individuals are brought together for the space race. However, on this Earth NASA operates under the auspices of the UN. As such it's able to tap talent from around the world. Most of the origin countries are the same. Falcon is from the US. Snowbird Canada. Thunderbird hails from India. Lady Lark is the only twist in that she's from South Africa. Their vocations and backgrounds would also be slightly different as they all would have advanced degrees conducive to space exploration and scientific discovery. Like the FF, something goes awry and they're bombarded with cosmic rays. They are saved by Starhawk ultimately, as the cosmic ray bombardment wasn't a random event, but the deliberate act of a super baddie en route to Earth. The rest of the story takes off from there.
    ^^^Oh man, I didn’t catch the One Who Knows/Watcher connection at all. Brilliant af!
    The twist on the FF origin using a UN sanctioned team is a clever workaround on getting everyone together. What an excellent build on your part!

I like it! Especially Risque in Sue's role. Someone at Marvel needs to have you on speed dial.
    ^^^ha, i wish.

An all-female former members line up:

- Sharon Ventura
    - Crystal
    - Medusa
    - Frankie Raye
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    An all-female former members line up:

- Sharon Ventura
    - Crystal
    - Medusa
    - Frankie Raye
    I'd do that, but replace Sharon Ventura with She-Hulk, cause I love my Shulkie.

Then Sharon Ventura, Lyja, Darla Deering and Storm can form their own pissed-off-to-be-excluded Fantastic Femmes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd do that, but replace Sharon Ventura with She-Hulk, cause I love my Shulkie.

Then Sharon Ventura, Lyja, Darla Deering and Storm can form their own pissed-off-to-be-excluded Fantastic Femmes.
    Sharon has been excluded enough!
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly