Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Remember when Guggs made a mystery out of it but then promptly dropped it
    I've tried to forget that idiocy ever happened. Not only did it not make sense, but it involved Ink.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The real problem with X-Men comics is that they won't fully turn Xavier into their Michael and Tabitha into their Jason.
    So, Scott is Chidi and Logan is Eleanor?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I've tried to forget that idiocy ever happened. Not only did it not make sense, but it involved Ink.
    This post alone sums up the entirety of X-Men: Gold and how we see it if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, but in The Good Place "bub" and "beer" are replaced by "boo" and "teddy bear."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm still hoping that someone eventually writes an arc with Kurt actually dealing with his death, giving away his soul, that his body is made up of the substance of hellspawn... you know, all those little things. Rather than literally laughing it off.
    I kinda thought that, given the nature of the story, that the 'something they couldn't get on their own' Kurt offered the demon-lings that became the Bamfs was his soul, and that it was now resident in them, allowing them to exist outside of the hell-dimension they were born to, and enjoy this taste of life and the mortal world, and that, eventually, they would be re-absorbed back into him (or die, or whatever) and the fragments of his soul return to him, making him whole again.

But I have no idea if that was the plan, and even if it was, it seems to have been abandoned and / or forgotten.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    As written by Rosenberg, Scott is definitively Chidi.

Emma Frost. Now that Jean's back, she serves no purpose other than to be the jealous ex. I mean unless they're reverting her back to full on villain and give her a bunch of villainous children to manipulate, then I guess she can stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Emma Frost. Now that Jean's back, she serves no purpose other than to be the jealous ex. I mean unless they're reverting her back to full on villain and give her a bunch of villainous children to manipulate, then I guess she can stick around.
    So revert 26 years of character development for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'm curious about Emma role on Hickman, I guess she might be a anti hero. That is th eonly role that she can play that will be different from the other telepaths

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm curious about Emma role on Hickman, I guess she might be a anti hero. That is th eonly role that she can play that will be different from the other telepaths
    I would guess she's gonna be cartoonishly stupid evil along with Magneto, Mystique, and Sabretooth. They'll be "anti-heroes" that serve to **** things up worse so the X-Men can unfuck the situation and save the day. I've seen this too many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would guess she's gonna be cartoonishly stupid evil along with Magneto, Mystique, and Sabretooth. They'll be "anti-heroes" that serve to **** things up worse so the X-Men can unfuck the situation and save the day. I've seen this too many times before.
    Wow, your expectations really are low, i heard that she was among Hickman's favorites, so even if she is an antagonist i doubt that she would be of the "Stupid Evil" variety. With that being said Erik, Raven and Creed has no business being call anti-heroes, Magneto is a Noble Demon in his best days frankly and deserve no trust from the X-Men.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Wow, your expectations really are low, i heard that she was among Hickman's favorites, so even if she is an antagonist i doubt that she would be of the "Stupid Evil" variety. With that being said Erik, Raven and Creed has no business being call anti-heroes, Magneto is a Noble Demon in his best days frankly and deserve no trust from the X-Men.
    The one image we have of her on page is skulking around the bushes with Magneto and Mystique. That doesn't raise a whole lot of confidence. Especially since "favorite character" isn't always a Guggenheim "make the character the center of everything". It can be the Fraction case of "Put my favorite character through hell so they can have a meaningful arc where they conquer that", and then the second arc never happens because editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Anti-heroes on Hickman work are really effective. Doom helped save Reed's father, illuminatii helped save earth from incursions.
    And also not mustache twirling villains

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Anti-heroes on Hickman work are really effective. Doom helped save Reed's father, illuminatii helped save earth from incursions.
    And also not mustache twirling villains
    I'll believe when I see it. Especially after Rosenberg spat in the faces of Emma fans with Uncanny. Having her using the HFC resources to build mutant schools was everything fans wanted. And all of that got flushed down the tubes in five panels.

does hope summers need a break
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate