Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Female unless she has twins in which case one should be female the other male, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Boisterously Confused

Thing is, Diana has some context for raising a little girl. She has none for raising a little boy.

That offers dramatic possibilities.

That said, I like the twins idea.

Agreed. Lyta than Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Thing is, Diana has some context for raising a little girl. She has none for raising a little boy.

That offers dramatic possibilities.

That said, I like the twins idea.
    Eh, I think the New 52 and Robinson's run has shown that "dramatic possibilities" don't themselves make for good stories.

Even if, Diana having a daughter has dramatic possibilities in it's own right.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Why not have it be both. We now have Hunter. So why not Fury and Hunter be siblings
    This.

I really loved Hunter, Eldoris and the other JL kids created during early Rebirth.

With Aquaman and Mera having a baby (hopefully not Arthur Jr! Be more inspired DC), it may be time to introduce them slowly.

After Bruce and Clark have both had sons, I think Diana should have a girl, having all 3 members of the trinity have sons doesn’t sit right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    After Bruce and Clark have both had sons, I think Diana should have a girl, having all 3 members of the trinity have sons doesn’t sit right with me.
    A valid point.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

To be honest, "Damian" should have been Cassandra.

Both - The Wonder Twins

But if one then it depends on the father.

I'd be cool with that. Have it be Fury, and maybe Hunter comes along later?

Retired

In comics history we've had both: Hippolyta (Lyta) Trevor, aka Fury, the daughter of Princess Diana and Steve Trevor, and Marvin White, of the Super Friends, the son of nurse Diana Prince and Dan White.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    In comics history we've had both: Hippolyta (Lyta) Trevor, aka Fury, the daughter of Princess Diana and Steve Trevor, and Marvin White, of the Super Friends, the son of nurse Diana Prince and Dan White.
    Huh. Dan White was also the name of the inventor in Sensation Comics #9, married to the Diana Prince, who sold her identity to Wonder Woman Diana back in All Star Comics #8.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

If it's just the current stuff, sure. But Superman has been either biological father or some other relation of several versions of Supergirl.

Batman may be the biological father of Damian, but he didn't raise him any more than he raised Tim, or Dick, or..... how many is Bats up to these days? a lot, at least one is a girl.

Anyways though, Diana with a son would make for some really interesting story beats that didn't get explored in past comics where she was a foster mother to one of several girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Female. If they give her son, they’ll make him more powerful than Diana by the time he learns to walk. ��
    Pretty much, yeah. They just can't help it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Female makes the most sense, but with how annoying Batman and Superman's children are, I hope she never has one.
    It’s a common theme. Valeria and Franklin Richards have the same effect.

I would go with a son just tp break the ridiculous stereotype.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor