Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm surprised Fury never came over like Thomas Wayne Batman did.
    Well, there's Lyta Trevor, but the newer stuff has a Lyta Milton. Not really the same character though.

I wonder Lyta is fury but if we have hunter what would be his Superhero name?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder Lyta is fury but if we have hunter what would be his Superhero name?
    Legacy, Super Prince, Truth

A son would subvert the whole "female Amazon" thing, and lead to some fun interactions with other Amazons.

A daughter would continue the trend of the Trinity having kids of the same gender.

I'm honestly conflicted on which I would like best. So, both. Lyta as the girl, and Hunter as the boy.

I really do think that her having two kids is a good think. One it once again tackles the question of can there be a male Amazons. What if she has more than two? That would be funny. Two girls and two boys

Spectacular Member

I like the idea of both as others mentioned so far, though if I had to choose, I'd probably choose female for a) a shout-out to Lyta Trevor and b) have a young junior Wonder Woman comparable to Jon and Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A son would subvert the whole "female Amazon" thing, and lead to some fun interactions with other Amazons.

A daughter would continue the trend of the Trinity having kids of the same gender.

I'm honestly conflicted on which I would like best. So, both. Lyta as the girl, and Hunter as the boy.
    Well, in the old stories the Amazons would basically exile male children. Diana as a semi-absentee mother(who doesn't like it) could make for an interesting story.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I really do think that her having two kids is a good think. One it once again tackles the question of can there be a male Amazons. What if she has more than two? That would be funny. Two girls and two boys
    I like the idea of Diana having at least a boy and a girl, if not more. It's part of why I'm very interested to see what happens in Golden Child - and I hope Miller does touch on Jon's Amazon heritage as well as his Kryptonian in that.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well, in the old stories the Amazons would basically exile male children. Diana as a semi-absentee mother(who doesn't like it) could make for an interesting story.
    What old stories ? The closet thing would be Azz. In silver age the baby boys would be sent to a different island and then sent home

Hunter and Fury. Since Lyta came first she is the older sibling. I’m curious how different in power ?

What old stories ? The closet thing would be Azz. In silver age the baby boys would be sent to a different island and then sent home

Hunter and Fury. Since Lyta came first she is the older sibling. I’m curious how different in power ?
    Sorry, I should have said mythology.

It depends. There are also some where the have lived together with men and had sons. So it’s not like all old stories are true

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Dan White was also the name of the inventor in Sensation Comics #9...
    Also the name of the real-life killer who murdered San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. I had no memory of a connection between the name and Wonder Woman, and it gave me quite a start just to see it in the thread.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Serpis View Post
    Can I have your opinion on a related topic?
    Does wonder woman have a reproductive apparatus? She is an animated magical artifact after all...
    She eats, she breathes, she bleeds, she has sex. In several alternative futures, she has kids. She has internal organs (thanks for that, John Byrne ). She's not like a solid black of marble all through, any more than Adam of the Old Testament was dirt and dust all through - the magic made her human (or enhanced human). So: Yes.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Amazing Member

Girl. A blonde. Plus - she gonna be good addition to Superboy (Jonatan) and Robin (Damien). Super Sons and Wonder Daughter. And let's Diana stay with same age, and her daughter be looking for 10.

What about her having the same number of kids as the trinity? But reverse. 2 girls
    One boy.