Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's a different kind of feat. He's basically gets a massive AoE that's basically him hitting hundreds of targets over several miles in all directions and one shotting them, these targets are so tough that the Holy Knights from the first arc of the series can only scratch one of them with a triple combo attack.
    ... well now.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Spoilers, for those of us who don't read/watch this?
    Sure thing.

spoilers:
    So, we're in the endgame of the series. Meliodas and Elizabeth are off fighting his evil brother who is possessed by the spirit of their father the King of Demons. In order to by himself time, the Demon King released a beast called an Indra (effectively a super demon monster) into the world. The rest of the Sins go to stop it. As an opening move, the Indra releases thousands of spore-like babies that are going to spread across the entire country and kill everyone. Even one baby Indra is like... a massive problem for 99.9% of the population.

The Sins are trying to kill them all but there are far too many. King is like "I'll just have to nuke the area," and Diane is like "Dude, that would kill thousands of people and animals for miles around, that's not an option," and Merlin gives Ban back his sacred treasure which she had been keeping.

It is a three sectional staff that "has the special power to raise the concentration of range, speed and force to their maximum," This is literally what the text says, I'll expand a little on what I think that means.

Ban jumps into the air, activates the treasure and starts doing like a nunchaku combo thing. He then proceeds to precisely and perfectly strike every single spore even if they are miles away. There's even a cut away where a couple of spores land in a town and then just get obliterated by an unseen force that strikes only them, not touching people or buildings in the area. Note, these baby monsters are durable enough to be stuck in a tornado made of lightning and not be bothered by it.

Ban obliterates every single one, except one, and comments that he's out of practice with using it.

So that's total precision kills of thousands of monsters over a several miles of terrain.

I think the idea is that Ban, in of himself, can use weapons to act as like... contact teleport rods. We've seen him use another staff to warp things into his hand by touching them and so forth in the past. Courechouse, the holy weapon we're talking about here, seems to allow for that same principle but gives him absolutely absurd range and precision with it.
    end of spoilers

It's pretty nuts.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's a different kind of feat. He's basically gets a massive AoE that's basically him hitting hundreds of targets over several miles in all directions and one shotting them, these targets are so tough that the Holy Knights from the first arc of the series can only scratch one of them with a triple combo attack.
    This was a much simpler breakdown than mine XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    This was a much simpler breakdown than mine XD
    Much appreciated the detail/context though !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Much appreciated the detail/context though !
    Indeed.

And I got the numbers wrong. Should be thousands and not hundreds.