Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    739

    Default How do Tomas Wayne came back

    Im sure i missed sometime

  2. #2
    Incredible Member SixSpeedSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Im sure i missed sometime
    It's the one from Flashpoint. I don't think they revealed how he escaped his universes demise though.

    I hate the use of the multiverse in the main Batman book, should be more grounded.
    Batman #300-
    Detective Comics #570-

  3. #3
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    It's the one from Flashpoint. I don't think they revealed how he escaped his universes demise though.

    I hate the use of the multiverse in the main Batman book, should be more grounded.
    the Flashpoint universe was never destroyed and still existed after FP, Flash and Batman traveled there in the Button storyline and that's where Thomas was reintroduced
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    the Flashpoint universe was never destroyed and still existed after FP, Flash and Batman traveled there in the Button storyline and that's where Thomas was reintroduced
    But I think the Flashpoint-reality of Thomas Wayne appeared to vanish at the the end of "The Button", only to have what appeared to be Flashpoint-Thomas later show up in King's Batman.

  5. #5
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But I think the Flashpoint-reality of Thomas Wayne appeared to vanish at the the end of "The Button", only to have what appeared to be Flashpoint-Thomas later show up in King's Batman.
    This is correct. I believe King said that we'll find out how FP Batman escaped soon
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  6. #6
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But I think the Flashpoint-reality of Thomas Wayne appeared to vanish at the the end of "The Button", only to have what appeared to be Flashpoint-Thomas later show up in King's Batman.
    I mean, he survived. we just don't know how yet.
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,137

    Default

    Duh! He used the Dragon Balls!

  8. #8
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    Wrong. It was a Superman Punch...

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Wrong. It was a Superman Punch...
    Both, of course!

    Super-punch created a rift between multiverses, a set of Dragon Balls fell through, some jerk summoned the dragon, but Thomas Wayne inadvertently took the wish by wishing to be with his son again. And *poof*, he's in the main timeline!

  10. #10
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Sometimes you run into the light and you die, other times you might end up in an alternate reality.

    Life be like that sometimes.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    I hate multiverse, moreover on Batman titles.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I hate multiverse, moreover on Batman titles.
    Technically, its a different timeline.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •