Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I just finished the new MtMtE. Is Megatron self-medicating? Also I hope we see some interaction between him and the DJD this season. That could be a really good story.

Incredible Member

Updated upcoming releases. The War For Cybertron begins in August!

Incredible Member

I can't add the updated upcoming releases due to space so here they are.

SEPTEMBER
    Transformers: Primacy #2 (of 4)
    Chris Metzen & Flint Dille (w) • Livio Ramondelli (a & c)
    DECEPTICONS ASSEMBLE! The war for CYBERTRON begins in earnest! MEGATRON brings together the deadliest of his troops for an unbelievable assault on the AUTOBOTS—and the TRANSFORMERS’ world is shaken to the core!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers VS G.I. JOE #3
    Tom Scioli & John Barber (w) • Scioli (a & c)
    CYBERTRON INFESTED! The Transformers’ homeworld is crawling with tiny green invaders from the planet Earth—the G.I. JOE team! Also this issue—Funeral for a Friend. Many AUTOBOTS and G.I. JOE soldiers have fallen in the line of duty—but you've never seen a send-off like this!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #33: Dawn of the Autobots

James Roberts (w) • Alex Milne (a & c)
    REVELATIONS! The fate of an entire planet hangs in the balance as MEGATRON races to solve the dark riddle of Sector 113. As unseen forces move in for the kill and old friends reveal their true colors, the AUTOBOTS realize that everything—everything—is a lie. All this...and an open briefcase.
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: Robots in Disguise #33: Dawn of the Autobots
    John Barber (w) • Sarah Stone (a) • Andrew Griffith (a)
    WHEELJACK REBORN! After months unconscious, WHEELJACK awakens to find a strange, new CYBERTRON! STARSCREAM rules—OPTIMUS PRIME has made peace with MEGATRON—and WINDBLADE controls the city. What’s a scientist to do… but uncover the greatest mystery in TRANSFORMERS history?
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    How do you guys think that spoilers:
    Rodimus
    end of spoilers got in the coffin? Was pretty shocked to see that. I'm assuming Megatron is involved.
    Last edited by wyokid; 06-18-2014 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Does anybody have an IDW tpb reading order? If all else fails I might get the hardcovers. Looks like they are printed in proper reading order already, like this one....

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/IDW/...L-01/MAR100992
    I have the IDW hardcover collections and they're indeed in correct reading order.

Incredible Member

New Drift mini!

A new IDW TRANSFORMERS 4-issue comic series was announced today at #BotCon2014!

The same creative team behind All Hail Megatron, writer Shane McCarthy and artist Guido Guidi bring us DRIFT: EMPIRE OF STONE this November.

You can find out more in TRANSFORMERS: SPOTLIGHT DRIFT DIRECTOR’S CUT (out 6/25), which includes an extensive interview with the comic book creators who have worked on Drift from day one to present!

Cover by Alex Milne and Josh Burcham
    Last edited by wyokid; 06-22-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Amazing Member

Saw the Phase One omnibus listing and needless to saw I'm finally jumping into IDW Transformers line

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Gadzooks!

The latest issue of MTMTE (out this week) has left my trousers shattered in amazement.

Great, great read

I decided yesterday to buy the first 4 trades of MTMTE on comixology yesterday. I'll get the fifth one in print.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I decided yesterday to buy the first 4 trades of MTMTE on comixology yesterday. I'll get the fifth one in print.
    Enjoy them - I imagine they read great in trade form!

All-New Member

MTMTE is one of the best comic series I have ever read. I can't even tell you what I could rank higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Enjoy them - I imagine they read great in trade form!
    Oh they do. James Roberts called the book Justice League International (Giffen, Demettis, and Maguire version) as being written by Stephen Moffat. I really get that impression from it. I love the Bwa-ha-ha league Best $18.00 I ever spent.

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

MTMTE is awesome. I hope we get to see the Decepticon Z-listers and Grimlock again soon though. I miss those guys.
    RID is interesting too, good to see Thundercracker again and Prowl commanding the Constructicons is pretty cool.
    Not sure about Wingblade yet, the only draw for me at this point is that it has Starscream in the cast.
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

Incredible Member

Botcon info!

• Primacy will conclude the Cybertronian War trilogy begun with Autocracy and Monstrosity and will be a "true war story".
    • Transformers: Punishment, a motion comic for the Madefire app, has Optimus hunting a killer after the Dark Cybertron event. The will be a print version.
    • There will always be two on-goings and a miniseries. After the upcoming Drift: Empire of Stone mini will be Windblade Returns by Scott and Stone.
    • More Spotlights are not planned. Nor are movie comics. A tie-in for the upcoming Robots in Disguise cartoon may be in the cards.
    • No plans for Simon Furman.

SPOILERS RID #30

I just finished reading RID #30 and have got to say I love this book. I know being back on Earth is not popular with a lot of TF fans because what has been done in the past with Human sidekicks. But so far there are no sidekicks in this book. For those not reading this the Humans hate the Transformers and appear to be using the Decepticons to keep the Autobots off of Earth. I also think they're using the Decepticons to continue developing anti-Transformer tech. I think the Humans realize the Decepticons cannot be trusted and eventually will turn on them, so they're trying to get as much tech as possible to prepare for it. Also, If they are using Alpha Trion like we're being led to believe, the US Military are just as evil as the decepticons. Although maybe the word evil isn't fare. More like suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome after the first Decepticon attack on Earth. One thing I also find intriging is the relationship between Prowl & Optimus. There are times when Prowl is border line insubordinate and simply does what he wants. I'm wondering how long before Prime puts Prowl back in-line and when he does if Prowl will go along with it or form Devastator and remind Prime who is more powerful. I also love how Prowl runs the constructicons except for Scavenger who apparently is a spy or perhaps Prowl is using him as a double agent. I also really enjoy Thundercracker's character development and find it to be one of the more fasinating in this book. This book has lots great plot lines going on and really is a good read.
    Last edited by Dallas; 07-02-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Pull List: Star Trek/Planet of the Apes, Ragnarok, Escape from New York, Rai and Transformers Drift.

Spectacular Member

Man, I wish we could get video games based on the IDW comics instead of the movies.