Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I wouldn't take that as a serious answer. He was doing the same thing over in the thread for the new Gwenpool book, and that's not even out yet.
    I seriously love Gwenpool too though

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    I seriously love Gwenpool too though
    ... but the mini hasn't started yet, and we haven't even seen previews.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Yeah, Fred was real cute in this. He deserves a chance to shine.
    You know what would be awesome is Fred moving into the mansion and Betsy stops to give him a welcoming gift and it's one of his favorite books. Just something to emphasize that she remembers how much he loves to read. Like I said before, I don't need them to be romantic, I just feel like it was a nice change to see Fred being a pretty empathetic person over all, I wouldn't mind them keeping that going when this is over.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You know what would be awesome is Fred moving into the mansion and Betsy stops to give him a welcoming gift and it's one of his favorite books. Just something to emphasize that she remembers how much he loves to read. Like I said before, I don't need them to be romantic, I just feel like it was a nice change to see Fred being a pretty empathetic person over all, I wouldn't mind them keeping that going when this is over.
    There's going to be a real question going out of this about how much influence the Age of X-Man had on Fred is gonna be retained: he was literally the most changed canon character that entered the age of X-Man, so when he goes back to the main reality with all of his memories of it in tact again, who is he going to be? As much as I'd like him to be the Blob that we see in X-Tremists I fear that the call of him being his classic self is going to be too strong for writers to avoid, if they use him at all. He's been used incredibly sparingly since he initially lost his X-Gene.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    There's going to be a real question going out of this about how much influence the Age of X-Man had on Fred is gonna be retained: he was literally the most changed canon character that entered the age of X-Man, so when he goes back to the main reality with all of his memories of it in tact again, who is he going to be? As much as I'd like him to be the Blob that we see in X-Tremists I fear that the call of him being his classic self is going to be too strong for writers to avoid, if they use him at all. He's been used incredibly sparingly since he initially lost his X-Gene.
    I hope they keep the changes in a few characters. I liked "good and kind" Fred and I hope they keep that, it would be interesting to see him want that camaraderie to continue forward after AoXM. People didn't fear Fred in AoXM, they respected him because he was level headed and empathetic, I would love to see that continue where he wants to keep that going afterwards.

That would be super sweet.

I hope they keep the changes in a few characters. I liked "good and kind" Fred and I hope they keep that, it would be interesting to see him want that camaraderie to continue forward after AoXM. People didn't fear Fred in AoXM, they respected him because he was level headed and empathetic, I would love to see that continue where he wants to keep that going afterwards.
    I hope they become good friends after this at the very least. Despite being around for decades, she could be the one character that actually treats him with respect and gets him

Ultimate Member

Except for how much of the people's "love and admiration" for him was all made up by Nate to keep him in line and keep from questioning anything, I'd guess that Betsy will be upset at being manipulated again and hope that the Blob will revert to his old self and just go off to limbo...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Can't believe y'all hyped this up.
    At least it was better than Marvelous.
    "Cable was right!"